[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do genuinely nice guys always seem to end up with intolerable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ni4mu8k65D1u7gd4bo1_500.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni4mu8k65D1u7gd4bo1_500.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
Why do genuinely nice guys always seem to end up with intolerable cunts? My boyfriend has a friend who is a generally nice guy, he will give you a ride whenever you need it, he always offers to pay for food when hes out with my boyfriend... but he has this girlfriend who is a gigantic bitch. She constantly forces him to do things for her, she yells at him for even the smallest thing, like if hes too tired to do something or too sick she'll get mad and call him lazy or accuse him of not loving her.
I don't know how she can sleep at night treating this sweet man this way, he has a history of suicide attempts, alcoholism and self mutilation, and I really doubt shes helping any.
What posesses him to stay with her, she isn't particularly attractive, she isn't nice to him, she admits to treating him like shit bit continues to do it... its horrible to see such a nice guy being beaten down so harshly...
>>
>>17293754

the pussy
>>
>>17293754
Breaking News: Nice Guys Get Shit On!

More at 11
>>
Because nice guys are the only ones who will tolerate intolerable cunts.
>>
Are you the girl who posted >>17293347?
>>
>>17293754
Terrible people prey on easy targets. It's not fair, but it's life, OP. Be the exception
>>
His mother was probably abusive so he probably likes her for the same reason desu
>>
>>17293754
Pet boyfriend
>>
>>17293764
>>17293768
>>17293770
there ya go.

i mean, guys like him are called doormats for a reason.
>>
>>17293768
Really? It can't be that simple
>>17293769
No
>>17293770
My boyfriend is ok, he has been really inconsiderate lately, and I've been trying not to make a huge deal. I see his friends girlfriend fly off the handle for such little things, I don't want to become that.
>>17293778
Thats sad, because his mother was known for yelling at him all the time... when anyone shows any anger toward him, he just crumbles and looks at them with a deer in the headlights sort of look, which is odd because when someone called his girlfriend fat he said he would take the guy out back and fucking stomp his head in.
>>
>>17293800
>Really? It can't be that simple

It is that simple. A lot of guys feel like they can't get a girl so they just stick with whoever they do get.

This attitude, this weakness, calls out to predators. Predators come in many forms, and narcissistic controlling uberbitch is a common one.
>>
>>17293754
Because the cunts are the ones who aren't afraid to be open to the world about wanting dick and therefore attract more attention. They're usually also cunts because they are attractive and they've figured out it doesn't matter how they act.

This doesn't mean all attractive girls are cunts.
>>
You say he has a history of suicide attempts and self-mutiliation. Now, I'm no expert, and there's insufficient info, but to me that sounds like extremely low self-esteem is pretty fucking likely. And people like that generally settle for whatever comes along, just because they don't think they can do better - and usually they're even right, because self-loathing tends to only attract shitbags, and the best they can get from halfway decent people is pity.
>>
>>17293857
The prettier you are, the more you get away with

We don't have to be open, the real men come and talk to us
>>
>>17293754
Act like a doormat get treated like a doormat.
>>
>>17294018
Tbh, this. Everyone thinks I'm the nicest guy they know, and I do genuinely try to be kind to others at every turn, but I still don't have any boundaries for letting people walk all over me. I'm better than I used to be, for sure, but it's still a problem.

I think I've had long term relationships with 7 women at this point that I really didn't want to be with who treated me like shit. I just broke the cycle this year, and who knows whether it'll hold or not.
>>
Because those cunts you mentioned are always looking for people to exploit. It just so turns out that nice guys are the easiest to manipulate for them.
>>
>>17293754
>Why do genuinely nice guys always seem to end up with intolerable cunts?
Because genuinely nice guys (as opposed to Internet Nice Guys) are seen as a rare and precious commodity, and the "insufferable cunts" are more comfortable with outright throwing themselves at these guys in an effort to snap them up as quickly as possible. And it works.

>What posesses him to stay with her
She has convinced him that she loves him. Probably mostly through sex and manipulation.
>>
>>17293764
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.