[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this fucker in the picture (who is much older now, this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

so this fucker in the picture (who is much older now, this is a picture I found of him when he was younger) has decided he wants to fight me, he's always been that typical roadman and always acts tough, he would win me in a fight and he knows it. He keeps saying he's going to beat the shit out of me. I want to get one up on him, maybe get leverage or something so he doesn't fukin hurt me. I was thinking about doing something online or whatever, nothin illegal but something that will make him stop and maybe something that will knock him off his high horse.. any suggestions? if so, that would fukin help me out right now.. he also has a history of anger issues etc
>>
>>17292752
Fight him you little bitch
>>
Kick him in the nuts
>>
Not your personal army etc

Go bother /b/
>>
Why don't you both just hug, have a quick smooch, and then admit that you're both gay for each other.

Honestly. You think you're taking the high road here? "Hue, this guy wants to fight, what can I do to demoralize him online so he doesn't beat me up?"

Old picture my ass. You're both like what, 13? Must be judging by how afraid the kid is in the picture.

If he wants to fight, you either give him a fight, or you just ignore him. When I say give him a fight, I mean go all out. You keep getting up no matter how bad your shit gets kicked in, and you make him fear and respect you. If you make it a tough fight, he isn't going to want to fight you again.
>>
>>17292766
i dont want no personal army
>>
>>17292773
i like your advice man, fukin true af. but nah for real lol this picture of him was from years ago lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.