[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1462619624893.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462619624893.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
Im not sure if this board is the board i should post this in but i will anyway. What are some things that you regret not doing when you were younger? I just turned 19 and have done fuck all with my life. What should I do to live a more fulfilling life?
>>
>>17291138
just go to college, and it'll feel like you're doing something. But yeah, right there with you
>>
>>17291138

>everyone remembers you

no
>>
>>17291176
This is basically why I went to college.
>>
>>17292395
Not OP, but I'm currently in college and can't bring myself to care about it. I have a my major and I feel like I have no goal to work toward. Because of this I can't work and I keep failing my classes. What can be done? Should I drop out for now?
>>
>>17291138
Learning about money. When I was in college, I got several thousand dollars a semester just to go to school. I didn't invest the money, I didn't put it in a savings account, and so I spent it all. I also eventually transferred out out that college because it was also absolutely garbage and it made me depressed. The shitty education affects me still today, many years later. However, knowing your finances, knowing how to invest, being financially independent is extremely valuable, and the thing about investment is time. The earlier you start, the better.

>>17292432
I don't think that everyone is fit for college. If you feel that you can drop out for now and get a job, or at least do something productive, that's probably fine. You can go back to school later. This is something that you should talk to an academic advisor to. Now, some colleges have shitty advising, but at least try.
>>
>>17291138
That image didn't list the disadvantages of being dead, which may or may not be a million times worse. The only 100% sure thing is that we don't know.
>>
File: chubby.jpg (16KB, 300x394px)
chubby.jpg
16KB, 300x394px
I regret not fucking every type of girl there is. I love me some big fat asses, but I've always wondered what it's like to pick up a petite Asian girl and fuck her like a Fleshlight. Or even what sex with a normal girl feels like, like one who can do cowgirl position. Fat girls don't do that shit AT ALL. You can't buy them pretty dresses. You can't take naked pictures of them cuz of their self-esteem. They won't even let you fuck them extra hard like I always imagined sex with a fat girl would be like.

I am sad.
>>
Okay, right here:

1. GTF in serious shape
2. Fuck as many women as you possibly can
3. Get a job doing something that makes you a shitload of money that you don't absolutely hate.
>>
>Baaah baaah I'm 19 and I wasted my life

Come on bub, I'm 28 and I'm a complete fuckup. You still have time. Getting in shape takes two years top, so does getting your life together.

If you've done that, go out and have fun.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.