[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

intimate moment with a friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x357px
Girls

If you had a guy friend, who was very special too you. I guess more than a friend sense. And you both shared a moment together and kissed before he left your country. knowing it could be years before you see him again. Is that something you'd cherish and remember?

I'm going to be visiting said girl. this might be the last time I ever see her again (I hope not), but We just don't know what the future will bring. We are both realists, and understand how life can be shitty. She means so much to me, I want to share at least a moment like described with her, sex would be incredible, but if not, it would just mean so much to me to share a kiss with her. I think she would feel the same. I just hope it's special enough that I'll hold a place in her memory.
>>
Chances are, if I had a guy friend that special, I would be very very very happy if he kissed me.

In your situation, couldn't you just use technology to stay in touch with her though? Like numbers or Whatsapp if you two are gonna be in different countries. I guess if she's so close to you that you know she'll miss you anyway, it wouldn't hurt to kiss her.
>>
>>17290632

I remember when we met last year, when we walked somewhere, she would have her hand on my arm. Constantly. She was always like, grabbing a part of me. and when it was time for us to say goodbye to catch the train. We hugged, and I nervously gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She looked at me, gave me a shy, but happy smile, and gave me a nice, extended (3-4 seconds long) kiss on my right cheek. Then shyly waved at me as she left. I wish I would have given her a real kiss. But I was really nervous at that time.

>why don't you use technology?

Oh we do, we talk on Whatsapp, and skype when we can. I just meant, like actually being able to spend time together, in real life. I'll be traveling in her country in a few months, and we plan to meet again. But after this trip, it could be quite some time before she comes to my country to visit, but who knows what will happen. Things change. So it's important to me that this meet is special for us both.
>>
>>17290626
Be yourself, bro.
Look into her eyes, smile at her, cuddle her face with your hand, make her closer to you.
You can start to be shy, but after a while you can start playing with her, go in a park with not so many persons and start cuddling each other. Tell her she is beautiful, tell her you care about her, ask her if she is okay, be sure of yourself and show her you are grown since last time you met.
Keep looking into her eyes, and if there is something real, after that kind of eye contact first or after will come a kiss.
Good luck bro and hopefully it will go fine. I believe in you! :)
>>
>>17290689

Thanks! Great advice!!
>>
>>17290689
This, and as a girl, if it was just the two of us and we're about to say goodbye, I'd want to be kissed in this moment. Definitely do this and then kiss her.
>>
>>17290778

I'm glad to hear that! I'm gonna do it!

When I get over there in a few months, when we meet, it would probably better to take it slow and just give her a hug and kiss on the cheek right? We talk a lot, but since all a sudden we will be in person together, it would probably be best to take it easy right?
>>
>>17290626
We're you just talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Fuckin psycho.
>>
>>17291803

How is saying "I" 3rd person...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.