[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Belly fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wewqfafsa.jpg (33KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
wewqfafsa.jpg
33KB, 650x360px
Hey niggas, I want some advice from some fit ass mothafuckas about losing specifically body fat. I'm in the latter part of my optimal bmi range and I specifically have a lot of flab on my stomach wheras my chest is at the point where i can see my ribs. I've been running on a machine twice a day for a good few months and I'm afraid that the rest of me might become too skinny while I still have too much excess fat on my belly that I can't get rid of. What are some different approaches and more efficient workouts to get the job done?
>>
You're making me cringe. Fat people are so embarrassing
>>
>>17290567
Can't spot reduce. Bad genetics. Do some planking.

Go read the /fit/ sticky
>>
>>17290567
you cannot get rid of fat from one area

http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
>>17290567
Me in OP's pic
>>
>>17290567
>he doesn't know millennial girls like body fat
>>
>>17290609
Millennial girls are now 19-31, it sounds like OP is 13.
>>
>>17290609
>he thinks millennial girls know what they like
>>
File: american-psycho-hero.jpg (24KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-hero.jpg
24KB, 586x330px
>>17290623
well fug

Well played I admit defeat
>>
>>17290567
Unless you're blessed with good genetics, the long term solution for body fat is diet and building muscle mass. You need to eat better. Calculate your actual basal metabolic rate, adjust it for activity level, and eat a few hundred calories below on days when you aren't lifting, eat right at your number when you are. Cut out sweets except for directly after a heavy lift. Increase fiber. Aim for between .5 and 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass. Spread your calories out amongst more meals. Avoid simple carbs like bread and pasta when possible and make sure they never make up the bulk of a meal's calories. Get comfortable with the idea of fat being your friend SO LONG AS YOU ARE CAREFULLY COUNTING CALORIES.

There, you've got diet covered. Now you need to keep up the cardio and work towards three days a week at resistance training. Aim for 12 rep max on any given exercise, three sets, six-eight exercises per workout. When you can do 14 reps, increase weight by 5%-10%. Focus on multi-joint, multi-planar movements like deadlifts and high pulls. No more than half of your workout should be single joint or concentrated movements. Cycle through body parts by workout: have a chest and back day, have an arms day, have a leg day. When you're in the swing of things, superset for extra intensity (pairing two exercises together so you do one set of exercise A then one set of exercise B right after without a rest, repeating that SUPERset three times). When thats easy move to trisets (same shit, but three), then density sets (four).

Its gonna take some time. If you're successful, BMI won't be a good measure of your healthy anymore.
>>
>>17290634
This is great advice, but the most important part if you're mostly looking to lose body fat is to EAT LESS FOOD. Counting calories is hard, but it really is the only way to efficiently lose body fat.
>>
>>17290567
belly fat is the second to last place to lose fat after face fat depending on your genetics. you won't be able to isolate loss. just operate at a caloric deficit till you receive your cut.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.