[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbor's wont tend to crying baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1466784255692.jpg (233KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
1466784255692.jpg
233KB, 1024x679px
Who should I call? It's not an emergency so 911 won't get called, but I feel so bad for this kid. I live in an apartment and this kids screams for hours on end. I press my ear up against the wall and the baby is alone in a room. I heard the door open, and the mom simply says "stop crying" and walks back out of the room. That is completely negligent. Who the hell do I call for this shit.
>>
CPS? Even if it doesn't solve anything, hopefully it's a wakeup call to the parents
>>
Even if not them, you could call the non-emergency line for your local police. You can get the phone number by googling it for your city
>>
>>17290507
>>17290509
Can I do a double report. Neighbors on both sides of me do this. They're both mexicans and have like 5 families alternating through a 2 bedroom townhouse. Always take up more than their fait share of parking spots. They have people with license plates from Texas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee it's getting to be too much.
>>
Unless you know for a fact that the baby is being abused, you don't call anyone. Some babies cry a lot. Plain and simple. Others have food allergies, others have colic. It's how babies work.

My best friend and I had babies 6 months ago. My baby is picture perfect, her baby cries 24/7. Nothing is wrong with her baby, she's just colicky. No amount of rocking, feeding, holding or shushing calms her down. So unless you know the baby is being abused, step back.
>>
>>17290515
Shut up bitch. If there is even a slight chance a defenseless child is being mistreated there is no harm in investigating.

>unless you know for certain a woman is being beaten by her husband mind your own business
>>
>>17290491
You man up and talk to your neighbors first and foremost. Knock on their door and politely explain to them that you hear their baby crying a lot and want to make sure everything is okay.

NO judgy or bitchy tones. You get more bees with honey. Sound genuinely concerned and polite. Come back here with what they say.
>>
>>17290491
>neglected child

"I don't want to be rude and call the police."

>neglected animal

"SEND EVERYTHING YA GOT!!!"
>>
>>17290550
>yeah, pretty sure my neighbour's a drug dealer, he dresses like a punk
Babies cry, idiot. OP is a retard that didn't even know that because he's so sheltered. I saw nothing wrong with the person you saw fit to call a bitch.
>>
>>17290550
Just because they're Mexican they're likely to get the child taken away.

OP, you shit for brains, do these parents have another child to vouch for them when you're wrong?
>>
>>17290491
CPS
>>
>>17290491
it depends on how long it's crying
be aware that a kid will cry or throw a tantrum for up to an hour and it's perfectly acceptable for that to happen while you're sleep training and or trying to tame temper tantrums. Talk to your neighbor, figure what it's about, check the baby out when your neighbors are out, does it look healthy?

Crying means jack shit on its own and calling cps just makes you another leftist baby coddling scum bag cunt, we're getting cps called on ourselves for every little goddamned thing now.

i'm tired of the women in our society thinking it's my way or the highway with people who aren't even related to them.
>>
>>17290593
yeah this. we can't even let babies cry now without the matriarchy trying to intervene. I'm fucking tired of it.
>>
>>17290491
call CPS. its their fault for not taking proper care of their kid. if they try and still can't get it to stop crying, its their fault for having a kid. you shouldn't have a kid if you can't handle it. they deserve what they get
>>
>>17291299
when you manage to knock up a pig and bear offspring let us know how high up in the pig sty you are when it comes to raising your piglets
fucking arrogant sow
>>
>>17291299
what are you a fascist? you don't call cps because people can't get their kids to stop crying

jesus christ, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>17291347
it should be a fucking crime to take up cps time with shit like this. it's like calling 911 to report a poorly made burger. there are real kids out there suffering from real abuse and you want them to send out social workers to check on a kid suffering from a tantrum.

fucking KYS
>>
>>17290593
>>Cries for hours
>>All mom does is come in, tell it to shut up and then leaves

Yep, nuh uh, nothing wrong here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.