[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once a week where i work for 2 hours every morning theres an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 183x275px
Once a week where i work for 2 hours every morning theres an older woman who does the cleaning.

She short. Skinny. Blue eyes long brown hair amazing body. Wears short shorts when the weathers nice and yoga/workout pants when its colder.

Now im not sure on her age but id guess im a good 15 years iror more younger.

We talk a little and shes always very friendly. Im 90% sure shes attracted to me.

>plays with hair when we chat.
>touches me when i make jokes(usually bicep)
>stares at me from a distance and when i catch her smiles and goes back to work.

Now is she interested in something more than just playful flirting or is she just having fun?

I wouldnt be interested in dating her. But if shes down for some fun thats different. Or even if she just wants to hang outside of work.

Tl;dr milf cleaner appears to be interested. How do i find out if she wants to fuck or iis just being a flirt.
>>
>>17290429
How about you ask her you tard? While you're at it find out if she's married (no ring /= not married)
>>
Women, especially older women a lot of times simply want to feel desired. She probably doesn't wanna seriously fuck you, she just likes the attention. But there is some chance that she might wanna take your dick, get an excuse to have her over to your place. Or just ask her to go for drinks outright.
>>
Don't date a woman who's 15 years older than you idiot
>>
>>17290434
Clearly dont leave the internet do you. And no shes not married.

>>17290508
Would a coffee shop be more suitable or are older women just as keen on going to a bar for drinks.
im actually quiet happy just flirting but if i can get in the sack i wouldnt say no.
>>17290561
Never said i wanted to. Infact i stated i wouldnt be interested in it.
>>
>>17290642
>clearly don't leave the Internet
Thanks for pretending to know anything about me, therapist-chan, when did school end? Your parents must be pretty happy about babby's first job.
>>
If you feel like youve got a good rapport with her ask her what shes doing on her weekend. If she says nothing much then invite her somewhere?
>>
Find out weehat she likes dtinking.
>>
>23
>girl I used to work with says we should get a drink some time
>thought she was around 30 but she is 38
>touching, hair twirling, some comments, etc.
>meet up, bar hop and then walk home past her place
>pussy the fuck out
>stay friends but never any serious one on one time since then
>get the feeling that she thinks I'm not interested
>she doesn't show as much interest as she did at first
I don't know what to do. I'm retarded with this kind of thing at the best of times and I feel kind of out of my depth.
>>
>>17290429
Just ask her to do something.
>>17291576
You flaked of course she is going to bsck off.just explain it to her and try again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.