[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend cant cum and its killing me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So im 19 and i have a new girlfriend that was a virgin. I have had sex with 3 girls before this one and all of them were able to orgams from intercourse. This one tho only comes when i go down on her or i use my fingers on the clitorous and im wondering why she cant orgams from intercourse. She says it feels awesome but she doesnt orgasm from it. Is she one of those who cant or is it something else? The fact that it feels good makes me think im not doing it right. Stimulating her clit while in intercourse doesnt work either. She says it kinda hurts and feels weird. Any ideas?
>>
dont get upset about it.
>>
>Is she one of those who can't or is it something else?

Like what? It looks like you answered your own question. Get creative and just diddle her doorknob for her.
>>
>>17289772
Some girls just can't get off on piv sex. It might get better as she gets more experience, it might not.

It's nothing to worry about. When you two fuck, just go down on her first.
>>
It's time to unlock the other holes
>>
>>17289785
i find myself good at pleasuring a woman and she says its fine by her but im just wondering if anyone knows if a girl cant cum during intercourse does she not feel anything at all or does she feel something but not enough?
>>
>>17289804
few women cum from piv sex.
>>
>>17289772
Women's genitals are differently wired together. Some climax super easily, others need ages of practice, a zen-ascended mindset and surgical precision to climax. Don't worry, it is not your fault. Ask your girlfriend if she knows how to make herself climax. If she doesn't, you can only ask her to practice. Don't expect to solve her problems for her.
>>
>>17289772
when you're inside her, suck her titties, her ears and neck and shit, grope/cuddle her, spank her, get the intimacy going while you're balls deep inside, slow it up, keep going til she climaxes it's not fucking hard just mix it up ask her what she likes just don't panic bro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.