[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does a girl getting with strangers bother me so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1377205476152.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1377205476152.gif
494KB, 500x259px
I was talking with this girl I'm crushing on, and the topic came up of getting with (i.e. kissing/touching up - is 'getting with' a phrase that's used in the US? Anyway...) people in clubs. She's gotten with several guys in the past (but not slept with anyone except in an actual relationship); I've gotten with a few, but definitely fewer than her, although I have had some casual sex.

And the thought of her getting with these guys bothers me so much. Hypocritical, I know, since I've done it too, but the image of her with these guys in some club absolutely disgusts me, in a way I can't work out. Why? The thought of it in a relationship doesn't bother me, perhaps because there's love there. But the thought of her getting so physical so quickly with some stranger in a club... I don't know. Is it some ego thing? Do I feel threatened? Is it normal or am I fucked up psychologically? I don't know if there are any Freuds here but I'm really curious to find out what is going on here.

Pls no bullshit non-answers about her not being 'pure' that are based only on societal expectations
>>
Stop being a jealous asshole. Get over it fucking hypocrite. Maybe you do feel threatened but if she's going to be with you then just be confident that you're good enough. Are you worried about it happening again? Or that you're just another quick hookup. Either way you've gotta decide if you're going to trust her or not. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt because judging her for this that would be dumb shit
>>
>>17289054
Probably jealousy and double standard.

That's not abnormal, but it's not a positive either. Most people are good at rationalizing and excusing away their own behavior as ok but condemning the same thing in others.
>>
>>17289064
>>17289070

thanks for the replies, and yeah I feel bad because it's so hypocritical, but I still feel it
>>
Things like this bother me too anon, but it bothers me if men do it as well.
>>
just find someone who isn't a hoe, you hoe.
>>
>>17289054
it will literally never stop bothering you, just date pure girls
>>
>>17289325
>>17289329
Problem is finding a pure girl who will accept an impure guy.
>>
>>17289442
don't worry, pure girls usually don't like pure guys
>>
>>17289459
I have to completely disagree.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.