[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ha.jpg (35KB, 460x365px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
35KB, 460x365px
Girl i'm dating is acting funny lately, she drops her plans and says, "i guess, it wasn't meant to be to go out on this date." . Before she would go the extra mile but now no. I thought if you say you're going to do something, you do it. I'm confused. She is busy don't get me wrong but my time is as valuable as her own. I don't know.

How can i respond to this?
>>
haha idk dude sorry that dog picture cracks me up
>>
>>17288904
I'd say to go blunt and ask her if she wants to continue dating or not. If her answer is even somewhat on the fence, drop her.
>>
>>17288904
this, honestly>>17288915

Also, stop contact for a bit and see if she starts to contact you. if it is always you initiating contact, then there is a good chance she is playing around and in that case be blunt and ask her what the fuck her deal is.

She could also be genuinely this busy too. I would give her some chances, but dont get drug along
>>
>>17288912

yeah i love it lol.
>>
>>17288915

thanks i will surely give it a shot. She gets upset sometimes when i miss her text, maybe i should say "it wasn't meant for me to text you." i guess she might want to have her cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17288921

thanks guy, yeah she is pretty busy and i have huge amounts of patience and understanding but i need effort, not her cutting things off completely just because things "weren't meant to be.".

I will try cutting contact and i believe she is playing games or getting too comfortable.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.