[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1453007962200.jpg (654KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
1453007962200.jpg
654KB, 2203x2937px
Alright tomorrow I am going to dinner with some girl I met. I am not sure if its a date or if she is a lesbian or something. Let me explain:

>Just moved to a new city for work.
>Go out last Friday by myself to get drunk so I can forget about my shitty life.
>Walk around not sure where the fuck I am.
>End up in a place that is either a club or bar I wasn't sure.
>Get drink at bar.
>Look behind and me and realize I somehow ended up in some gay bar/club
>Dudes literally giving each other blowjobs.
>Start feeling really uncomfortable.
>Never looked at the crowd before getting the drink because I just focused on the bar and my drink.
>Accidentally lock eyes with some girl who smiles and quickly turn away and look at my drink.
>Trying to finish my drink when she ends up coming over to the bar and taps me on shoulder.
>Can't really remember what was said other than they took my phone from my hand and called theirs with it.
>Only thing I remember them saying is I look like I don't belong in that place and after they called their phone using mine they said they would text me later.
>Chick leaves with two gay guys.
>Finish drink and run out of the place and end up just buying a bunch of alcohol at a convenience store.
>Go home and drink it until I pass out.
>Wake up thinking I imagined the whole thing until I look at my phone later seeing that I got text messages.
>Girl convinced me today to get food tomorrow.
>Apparently they live with their parents and are expecting me to pick them up in my car.

Does this sound like a date? How can I ask if they are lesbian who just sees me as a friend since I literally met them in a gay bar? Any subtle ways to ask if they are lesbian? I have never been on a date either so I am confused as fuck how to dress for this situation. I really need some advice on how to act.
>>
>>17286971
Not a date. Bring up funny story from ex, if she comments that she's surprised the ex is a girl she thinks ur gay, if she isn't she probably likes you.
>>
Either bisexual or lesbian, probably. Why do you have to place a label on it at this stage anyway? Why not just go along and have a good time and get to know her? The worst that could happen is that you end up with a friend.
>>
>>17286971
To be honest she sounds like a fag hag.
She's definately dtf but be careful, they have issues.
>>
>they
>they
>them

Is there more than one or are you so fucking spineless you won't even use sex-appropriate pronouns?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.