[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to be a House-Husband

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
I've been working my entire life, and my 18 year old girlfriend started at her job and already makes more than I do.

Do you think I can trust her enough to support me while I quit my job to take care of household things like cleaning, cooking, and playing video games?

Or is she more than likely to quit/leave me and screw me over?
>>
>>17286080
she would leave you since you'd be a fucking deadweight.
>>
>>17286080
>my 18 year old girlfriend started at her job and already makes more than I do.

Does she charge by the hour or by the act?
>>
I don't really see a reason to do this if you don't have kids that need cared for.
>>
>>17286103
I'd just rather be a lazy piece of shit than work.

I could knock her up though and then quit my job and put the burden of the family on her.

Though I'd at least work as much overtime as I could during the pregnancy to have a stand by savings incase she leaves me
>>
First of all, this should be a conversation you have with her. She's the one that would let you know if she's open to it or not.

Personally, the only time I supported my bf to quit his job was when he returned to school. I made enough to support us until he was finished with school and I didn't want him to be overly stressed with work. If he just wanted to stay home and clean, cook, and dick around I wouldn't support it. I can easily do all that and more even with working full time.
>>
>>17286080
>household things
>like playing video games

LAWL. Yes, you'd be a deadweight. Do it so she can dump you and find someone who isn't a lazy shit, she's a kid FFS.
>>
>>17286193
we don't call wives dead weight, why is a husband that doesn't work considered such?
>>
>>17286080
>Or is she more than likely to quit/leave me and screw me over?

this probably

18yos aren't very reliable
>>
>>17286202
I call adult wives who have been in the workforce a long time who are planning on quitting their jobs to mooch off their kid boyfriends to play video games dead weights. Especially if they're willing to trap said kid with a baby. Don't turn this into a retarded MRA issue, OP is a huge faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.