[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
I'm posting here in hopes someone has knowledge/experience with Phenibut. I recognize it is a dangerous drug in terms of dependence, I have decided to be irresponsible with it just one time and I worry about any permanent lasting effects it would have on my brain.

For the past 4 days I have been experiencing what I believe is the "rebound anxiety" of Phenibut. I have felt significantly less mood and a little less desire to do things. Talking to people is a little bit harder than usual.

I'm fairly new to Phenibut and I've only done it twice. The first time was around 1.5g and I felt amazing for several days afterwards. This was about a week ago. 2 days after I decided to try 2.5g and had quite a few drinks. I did not experience any extra drunkenness like people described, so I kept drinking. I would say I had around 2 beers and maybe 3-4 shots of vodka. Never felt really that drunk at all the entire night. I was perfectly functional still.

I realize now that Phenibut and alcohol was probably a bad idea, because I have not felt the same since the day after Phenibut the second time. I've been a worried mess. Could I have permanently damaged my GABA receptors or something? Or could this just be me overreacting to rebound anxiety?
>>
Man I don't know shit about phenibut, but if you've only done it twice I doubt you got any major damage. Chill out,possibly replace e it with a different drug to hepatitis out with the rebound do shit.
>>
File: 1451618317728.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451618317728.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>17285561
>replace e it with a different drug to hepatitis out with the rebound do shit
Honestly OP, you should think carefully about taking advice that might alter your entire life from a man who types like this.
>>
Well god damn Im more fucked up than i thought
>>
File: laughpepe1.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
laughpepe1.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>17285561
>I realize now that Phenibut and alcohol was probably a bad idea, because I have not felt the same since the day after Phenibut the second time. I've been a worried mess. Could I have permanently damaged my GABA receptors or something? Or could this just be me overreacting to rebound anxiety?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M DYING

Now seriously, OP, Phenibut + alcohol is one of the tamest combinations you can take. I've mixed a lot of stuff, alcohol + amphetamines, alcohol + benzos, mdma + ssri (waste of good mdma desu I was ignorant back then), LSD + amphetamine, yet nothing left a long term effect on me. You could be, however, more sensitive to drugs, but even if you were a fucking child, phenibut + alcohol combo couldn't do you much harm.

What you're experiencing now is probably a mixture of alcohol hangover and phenibut withdrawal. Since you can drink more on stimulants without "feeling drunk", you probably drank more than usual and that's why you feel shitty.
In addition, here's a quote from wikipedia (sorry):
"Limited evidence indicates that withdrawal symptoms of phenibut include severe anxiety, nervousness, tremors, agitation, dizziness, irritation, fatigue, loss of appetite, rapid heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, tension, psychosis, hallucinations, and insomnia. These symptoms may last as long as two weeks."

So, wait two weeks and you'll be fine m8. Worrying about drugs is the worst thing you can do to yourself, seriously. You literally talk yourself into feeling bad.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.