[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you turn 30?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
I am 25 and dreadfully afraid of turning 30. I feel like once you turn 30, either your life is shit and will forever be shit or your life is not shit and you will be okay.

My life is crap now abd I feel I spent most of my life fighting for scraps. The woman of my dreams doesn't like me back abd I fear I will never meet anyone like her again. Waited so long.

Like I feel as if time is ticking too fast. I have friends my age who are married with kids abd a house while I am stuck fighting to just survive assaults from the outside and inside my own mind.

Is it even possible to be happy at age 30 and not be filthy rich?

I am intensely disturbed because I feel like I didn't do any living during my late teens early 20s. My life from age 18-25 has been... Rough.

Just so tired. How much longer will I have to get my hands dirty?
>>
I'm not 30 but I think at this age, you are at the moment of your life when you are the most in control ; a steady situation in general.
There is a thing that lots of people do that I call almost a harem ; you befriend lots of girls and invest in your friendship, and then you choose. Also, trust me on this, it's better to be alone than with people you don't like.
>>
At least you're a man. I'm a 25 year old woman and all I have to look forward to is being a spinster. Each year is lonelier than the last. My friends are mostly in relationships and/or exciting careers. I couldn't find a real job after graduating and it's just a long, slow wait for death from here.
>>
My life started becoming really good at around 30. Of course that's because I worked on turning it around. As the end result I have a great career going and a well paid job and can do all these things I never could afford in my 20s.
>>
>>17285295
Just find a desperate, ugly engineer to shack up with
>>
>>17285295
You can't let fate win that easily. To me... Fate sends demons to hound my mind and shackle my soul. One day I swore an oath to myself that I would never stop moving forward. Until the bitter end. I will not let fate dictate what my own life is supposed to be!! So no matter the pain, I go forward and will remove any demon fate sends my way. My point, never just roll over and die.
>>
>>17285245
>What happens when you turn 30?

You become 30 years old.
>>
>>17285415
But turning 30 sounds bad.
>>
>>17285295
>lucks out with the easy gender
>still has the audacity to complain that men have it easier
truly unbelievable
>>
>>17285670
How is it the easier gender? If you are female, you can sit on your fuckibg LARD ass abd get dates. If you are a dude, you have to meet female prerequisite bull shit. And actually do a lot of the work during the initial dating phase. FUCk You!
>>
If you're a man, and you didn't inherit obscene wealth from your parents, your 20s are pretty much gonna be the worst period of your life. You're old enough to fend for yourself, but young enough that you're on the bottom of the totem pole and nobody respects you yet.

"Prime" years for a healthy man are 30s-40s. This is when men are the most desirable and physically attractive, and it's the point when you start to have your shit together career-wise while still being youthful.

Don't dread turning 30, you're still on the uphill climb. Men don't have menopause. You're not on the same clock as they are. It doesn't start going downhill until your 50s or so, when the health problems begin.
>>
This is awesome. Stupid children telling each other what life is going to be like if they never grow up and keep being stupid children.
>>
Some of the most successful people in history didn't have a fucking clue what was going on till they were like 40+. Everyone thinks adults know everything when they are little, then you grow up and figure out that everyone is retarded and just winging it...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.