[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everything my girlfriend do annoy me now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why does everything my girlfriend do annoy me now?
>>
Most likely because she's a whale. Better diet and activity will help.
>>
>>17283101

Trust me if she looked like pic related I'd be fine.
>>
>>17283093
It happens from time to time.

Channel it into angry fucking.
>>
>>17283093
Why do/did you like her to begin with? Was it just her looks; did her personality change; did you change? Regardless, if you can't tolerate her any more that means you either change up the relationship or end it. No point in just dealing with it unless you enjoy being miserable.
>>
>>17283108
How can I end it if it's been more than a year? She's been nagging me about moving in together too. I just feel like me ending it now wont...make any sense?
>>
>>17283117
That's a great way to end it! Use the moving in thing as an excuse to end it. Pretend you're really averse to the idea.
>>
Or fake your own death
>>
>>17283498
This
>>
>>17283431
But I am averse. But I don't think she'll leave me, she'll just stay and guilt me about wasting her time.
>>
>>17283539
Then break up with her if she starts guilting you. Use that as an excuse.
>>
>>17283539
>I don't she'll leave me

Well leave her then. It's your life, why stay and be unhappy. If she annoys you so much already imagine how much worse it will be if you moved in. You'd probably end up murdering her
>>
>>17283117
>How can I end it if it's been more than a year?
What do you mean how? Just do it, you don't even live together. Tell her the spark is gone and you need to start seeing other people, then cut all contact with her.
>>
>>17283573
You can do that? Won't it crush her self esteem? She already thinks she's not attractive because I don't fantasize about her or show her off to people
>>
>>17283585
Sounds like her problem to me. She'll get over it soon enough.
>>
>>17283585
>You can do that?

jfc grow some ballls and break up with her, you're not doing either of you any favors
>>
>>17283093
Because you feel you can do better and want to dump her but you haven't realized it yet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.