[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I really wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1458188502836.jpg (70KB, 535x655px) Image search: [Google]
1458188502836.jpg
70KB, 535x655px
I recently broke up with my gf of 3 years. I was paying all the rent, the bills, and buying most of the food and I could bore you with all the other problems we were having but the catalyst was this: We weren't fucking, and she stonewalled me hard every time I brought it up or tried to fix it. Eventually I started to chat and trade pics with other sexually frustrated losers to get some sort of sexual release, I'd like to point out I never actually fucked anyone else. She found out, and we broke up. She insisted she had come out as "Ace", I was cheating on her, and that was reason enough to not have any intimacy in our relationship, and she never told me because I was "unapproachable" she isn't entirely wrong, but it was something that needed to be said right? I've accepted that I kinda fucked up in reaching out to other people for sexual gratification, but was I really in the wrong? How do you get over someone you love, but at the same time you know the relationship was an awful burden that needed to end? I'm trying to move on, but I really just want her to be better.
>>
>>17281144
She's played you good. It's no use stressing over it now. Just move on and don't fuck up once again.
>>
>>17281144
>She insisted she had come out as "Ace"
dafuq does that mean? does she sexually identify as a WWII fighter pilot or something?
>>
>>17281160
Cringey term for asexual.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.