[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: picard_final2.png (269KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
picard_final2.png
269KB, 623x469px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvUDvZ7KyU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JCQep-H3Y

It's still iredeemable that we as intellectual human beings don't have a built-in biological mechanism that lets us die whenever we want and are sure of it. Looks like inert gas and pills will have to suffice.

I'm sick of the survival mentality, it's what develops degeneracy and makes corruption prosper.
We should have standards and know when to quit. We should be humble and honest.
>>
The reason you haven't committed suicide, OP, is very simple: you don't want to die. You have a disease that is telling you that you do, but you disagree with it. You are fighting it with all your strength, and this is good, but you need help. Please, see a therapist
>>
>>17280983
Dude. Just bomb Islam already, it's not that bloody hard ye know? You bloody cunt.
>>
Agreed with OP. Death solves everything

No more shitty life, no more being ashamed, no more failures no more long ass practice without any hint of success.
I wish I could drop dead at this moment. Death has no flaws, it's something perfect for a perfectionist like me. Only If I wasn't pussying out...
>>
>>17281364
Death has flaws. Lack of opportunities, lack of anything good.

It cuts both ways. Oblivion is inviting, but I have been there and frankly? As shitty as my life has been, I am glad I gave life a second chance.
>>
>>17281374

>lack of anything good

Not worrying about success&failure anymore is a good thing. Death offers a gray zone.

>Inb4 dont give a fuck,yolo

I can't. I've been to therapists, I used different pills but to no avail. I always lose at everything. I cannot compete with other people and my sanity is deteriorating. I just want to be free.
>>
Either become a pharmacist or become friends with one. That way you can get the pills you need for a pleasant death. Of course there's many which will tell on you and send you to the looney bin. You have to find a very benevolent, humble, generous one as a friend. Otherwise become one yourself to know exactly what you're doing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.