[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Setting up a meetup group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: meetup.png (133KB, 2875x2128px) Image search: [Google]
meetup.png
133KB, 2875x2128px
I'm thinking of putting together a meetup group for people who like writing and drawing art. But I've never done something like this, and I'm not sure what would be interesting for people. I just want to make a group for people to hang out, share there work with each other, and get advice for things like drawing and writing. And depending on how much interest there is, maybe meet up once or twice a month in places like a library, or maybe a local cafe. Is this enough? Or do i need more activities.
>>
>>17280913
Ever see "Field of Dreams" where the phrase, "If you build it, they will come..." became famous? Point is, you can start the group and see who shows up and what kind of interests they bring to the table and go from there! Maybe some would like to meet up in a park or retreat to draw and write, while others may be interested in seeing inspirational movies! Maybe they'd all be willing to go to an amusement park just to get away from it all while sharing in like-minded company! First, get the group together and see what the chemistry is like and how willing they really are to organize and commit to get-togethers...one step at a time! GL!
>>
>>17282147
If this was in my town you'd already have one person there. Do it
>>
It likely exist already
>>
>>17280913

my advice? go to similar meet ups in your area, and see how those work. look at what flaws they have and find ways to improve.

then make yours. i made a horror meet up but its not as succesful cuz i did it all fucking wrong.

but yeah we have quite a few of those here where you meet up at a cafe and all just draw and chat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.