[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From your experience, what are red flags for a girl who is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 623x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 623x404px
From your experience, what are red flags for a girl who is a cheater?

Stories, green texts, or lists. Anything goes. Just looking for advice in an unconventional way.
>>
>>17280808

Someone that makes excuses, blame shifts, gaslights, and feeds on attention. They could have any or all of these things. You don't want someone that emotionally high maintenance or unstable either.
>>
Female cheater here, trips without you, private email, phone, you only met 1 of my female friends. Targeted blame to deflect suspicion and don't be afraid to smell her when she gets home, most make scents are pretty in your face
>>
If she's breathing she's a cheater
>>
>>17281304
You're based for helping decent people defend against your kind, but please kill yourself.
>>
>>17281310
you sound like a really nice person.
>>17280808
desu experience from being a cheater and being cheated on the major sign is that they suddenly become incredibly private and get agitated when talking about certain subjects or preaching why they are suddenly so private. Deflection is also a big tell tale sign
>>
>>17281313
Umm thanks? To add more, once you are a serial cheater, it's the cheating itself that gets you off, I have cheated on the guy I'm cheating with before. At that point if you are a decent person you just engage in casual relationships. I inform guys now that I will fuck around
>>
>>17281342
>I inform guys now that I will fuck around
Then why not enter a poly relationship or something? Moreover what if he cheats on you?
>>
>>17281345
He can do what ever he wishes to be honest, I'm not the jealous type. In most cases though they won't and will try to make me stop even when I have told then since day one that I will cheat
>>
>>17280808
Morals.
Are they ok associating with other people who cheat ?
example: If one of her close friends is cheating on a partner and she doesn't care, then it's a pretty good indicator of morals.

Of course there is more to it than that, but it's a good start.

Also club sluts. I won't date them. Don't give a fuck why they go there, but a club at 2am in the morning is not the place for a good girl.

Hiding their phone is also a flag. If your girl wont look at her texts when shes sitting next to you, she's hiding something. Might not be cheating but still.
>>
>>17281354
What does even a relationship mean to you?
>>
>>17281354
I'm curious to hear what kind of girl you are / what kind of guys these are in terms of looks/money/status
>>
most common is that she won't let you go through her messages, photos or anything like that. it doesn't matter if you were her first, or anything. It literally doesn't matter, but anyone can do it so it's hard to really pinpoint the common traits, but if you suspect it, its probably happenin.
>>
Another girl here who cheated. Do I regret it? I did but I don't now. Why did I do it? I wanted someone different, that adrenaline of something new. What I did was wrong, I know that, are there any excuses to why? Nope. Our relationship was going downhill anyway, but I should have ended it before I did it. There are no warning signs
>>
>>17281372
I'm a exotic ethnicity in a upper class college area, most the men are coddled trust fund kids or tech wiz kids
>>
>>17281476
>exotic ethnicity
...and you wonder why people are racist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.