[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unable to become NEET, perfect recipe for a more terrible disaster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_pXpQcMV8.jpg (50KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
4L_pXpQcMV8.jpg
50KB, 500x711px
>Live in The Netherlands
>At young age had bad grades
>My school desides to secretly register me to this thing called "Wajong"
>few years go by and I'm 17

>My mother gives me full access to my bank account

>Wave of sadness when I see 29,78 euro Mother apologizes and blames my father for taking all the saved money

>Yet another few years go by and have never had a job only gaming and chilling with friends

>I'm 23 now and my bank account has 6,853,00 euro no debts only freedom

>mfw I became careless and bought 50,000,00 golden eagles worth 228,00 euros for war thunder its the most expensive thing I ever bought for a game for all my mother knows she thinks that 29,78 euro is the only hope I got. I'm writing this on my gaming laptop worth 1,400 euros

How fucked am I for not working/having a job? I'm sure this wont look good on my resume right? This thing is going to stop paying someday
>>
Doesn't wajong mean that you get money forever for doing nothing? So basically you don't ever have to get a job?

OP your post makes you sound like a complete retard you probably actually qualify for this wajong thing. I literally cannot understand your post it's so stupid.
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>17279695
>giving money to WarThunder
>Gayjin

NIGGER WHY

YOU'RE JUST ENCOURAGING THEM TO NOT FIX THEIR GAME
>>
>>17279723
Not OP, but thwy are making major changes to Wajong. My gf is in a similar situation, and Wajong is determined to make things difficult going forward, which sucks.
>>
>>17279772

I can hardly imagine why. I can't picture Dutch taxpayers getting sick of layabouts and mudslimes squandering money on video games.

is your girlfriend retarded like OP?
>>
>>17279798
On paper she is. As for how she really is, it isn't as severe as her documentation has listed (she changed as she grew older), but it sure as hell would affect her ability to work and hold a job.

She does rely on me a fair amount at times, but she is strong in her own ways, so she has ways of supporting me when I need it too.

I just wish they would stop putting so much pressure on her, because thats exactly what causes most of her issues.
>>
You get paid to do nothing? I see no problem OP.
>>
File: 4L_PUVKHc2o.jpg (41KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
4L_PUVKHc2o.jpg
41KB, 600x311px
OP here

>>17279723
I dont want to be on this thing forever, I still go to school, those bad grades I had didn't define me. Between the period of 17 - 23 years I graduated and got some certificates, I want to earn more money than what I get now thats when I jump off Wajong.

>>17279755
I just started this game and obviously better plane means being stronger. What problem does Gaijin have? While in game I didn't notice anyone complaining.

>>17279818
Because of my school Wajong probably thinks I'm not able to have a job, but mean while I'm getting diploma's/certificates and helped a friend of my run a IT buisness for a while building websites and repairing pc's on the side. Right now I'm studying security and the latest security hacks for windows10 and on the side breaking in to wifi etc, its fun but alot and If Wajong were to find out I think they would pull the plug on the money, I would have to work and bye bye freetime and only school time left. I just want to get a job paying more then wajong and go there and leave wajong behind but I think its ruining my resume I'm not sure because my achievements are builing up on my resume.
And yes I'm fit and go to the gym to keep my myself healthy

>>17280009
Neh not sure, the future doesn't look promising like that
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.