[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys does it turn you on if a girl has acrylic finger nails?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (762KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
762KB, 640x1136px
hey guys

does it turn you on if a girl has acrylic finger nails?

one time i was in bed with my ex, and while i was on hik cow girl style he grabbed my hands and interlaced his fingers with mine. i had acrylic nails at that time.

should i get them done? i will if guys get turned on by it
>>
>>17279661
Looks really bad and fake. You sound like a whore though so I'm sure it won't matter much in your case.
>>
I think it depends on the girl, and only if it's done well. The nails in your picture are really tacky.
>>
Personally I think they look fucking stupid but that's just me. There's no what "guys" like as an entire group especially with stuff like that and it's more than likely most men won't even take notice unless they really like or really dislike them.
>>
>>17279661
I will tell you as a guy what I see with acrylic nails:
>Makes you look like a cheap whore
>It tells me you don't use your hands for anything other than holding dicks, no housework, no decent job, nothing
>It tells me you spend a lot of money on bullshit.

There, stay away from those things. Use nail polish instead.
>>
Dissenting male here, I love acrylic nails. It's a very feminine thing to have and I definitely notice.
>>
>>17279661
>i will if guys get turned on by it

So then you can scream at us for being pigs who just want one thing?

Nah, fuck off bitch, REEEEEEEE.

Okay, now that I've let my /r9k/ angst out, I will give actual advice.

I think acrylic finger nails suck.
Maybe it's just me but I think girls should have small cute hands, not harpie-like talons (then again, these days it would be more appropriate... sorry, inner /r9k/ got out again).

They aren't attractive. I can't really explain why, because I don't know.
Maybe it's like when a girl wears too much make-up or something, you just know it's fake.
Girls who hide so much of their real selves can't be trusted, and girls who put too much time into being 'perfect' (hiding their flaws) have inflated egos and can never be pleased.

Less is more.
>>
>>17279661
>should i get them done? i will if guys get turned on by it

My gf likes getting her nails done... and I think it's pretty when she gets french tips or whatnot... but honestly... whatever.

I've dated girls with acrylics too before, even more whatever.

Not all guys are the same, but if you run in to a guy who is straight up TURNED ON by acrylic nails, it's straight up a fetish. Most of guys don't give a fuck and don't even notice, and for those of us who do we think it's pretty at most.
>>
Nail fag here.
It really depends on the execution of it. If they're fitted and natural looking I like them, but if they're very fake looking I don't care for them. For example the last girl I was with had some really cute multicolored nails with pastries on them, but they weren't fitted properly, a minor set back but worth mentioning.
>>
>>17279661
Kinda slutty.

Depends on what you look like though.

Post pic nao
>>
Tacky
>>
>>17279664
>>17279682
>>17279708

>>>/r9k/

>>17279661

I wouldn't say its a big turn on for guys but its not a turn off. Its the kind of thing most (normal) men don't typically have an opinion on if they're otherwise attracted to you.

r9k edgelords will scream whore and slut because that's all they know how to do. Regular guys typically won't have an opinion either way. I dig nails in the back during sex but acrylic, natural, whatever. They're just finger nails.

Unless a guy specifically tells you its a turn I wouldn't focus on it.
>>
>>17279701

I agree with this guy. Keep them sensibly short, but otherwise I find them attractive. Super long and gaudy is a turnoff. But a nicely manicured set of nails with a subtle length and style is very attractive and feminine.
>>
>>17279725

Hey asshole, I'm this guy >>17279696

Kinda feeling left out over here, prick.
>>
>>17279682
White girl reporting in to confirm. Having long fake nails like that means you aren't a working girl. You are probably too lazy or proud to hold a job and really get your hands dirty. They're fake as fuck and I just can't help but think of witch claws when I see them
>>
>>17279740

I wonder if the asshole will tell you to go to /r9k/ too.

But holy shit, THAT'S WHAT IT WAS.
I couldn't put my finger on it (kek), but that's why I don't like them;
>I just can't help but think of witch claws when I see them.

Thank you for pointing that out.
>>
>>17279740

>Having long fake nails like that means you aren't a working girl.

False. It means you don't have a job where you work with your hands. My mother got her nails done every week for 15 years and was the owner of a huge psychiatry practice.

I'm not JUST talking about my mom here but looking down on a girl cause she doesn't have some measly "dirty hands" job like washing dishes or waiting tables doesn't really make any sense if she makes more in a month than you do in a year.

I'll take a dolled up woman with a huge bank account over a "working girl" any day, thank you. If you develop some skills that go beyond picking up plates or restocking shelves maybe one day you could take pride in your nails too.
>>
I wouldn't even approach a girl with them, in all honesty. They look fucking awful.

Basically, if I had a boner, and I saw those fake nails, I'd be a new woman in a matter of seconds, thats how fast and far my boner would vanish.
>>
>>17279750

My favorite thing on the planet is troglodyte, basement dwelling 4chan guys pretending like they'd actually turn down a drop dead gorgeous girl because her fingernails were fake.

Stop kidding yourself you overweight spaghetti monster You would take a 4/10 chimpanzee with meat hooks for nails and be fucking grateful.
>>
>>17279748
I'm a construction worker.
You don't know the definition of working with your hands.
>>
Can you even scratch a guy's back without breaking them whilst having sex?

Either way it's not a turn on for me at least.
>>
>>17279757
Yeah, I have standards. It might be a shock to you, but A) I am already in a relationship, and B) even if I was single, I'd be avoiding that like the plague. It's as bad as heavily dyed hair, layers of makeup, or shitty fashion sense (by which I mean giving a fuck about fashion at all.)

I don't settle for fake. Ever.
>>
>>17279725

I'm the one who posted >>17279682

I'm not familiar with /r9k as I haven't bothered to browse there, I simply expressed my honest view on acrylic nails.

I'm sure someone out there was be attracted to them, to me it just looks like a big warning that reads "stay away from this skank"
>>
>>17279661

if you use them to rub my back and put me to sleep I will love you
>>
>>17279661
No way this is a serious question. Women aren't really that dumb.
>>
>>17279682
This.

I see them as low class hookers who use their bodies to survive in life. They leech off of men and the government. It's a legitimate red flag.
>>
>>17279748
>I'm not JUST talking about my mom here but looking down on a girl cause she doesn't have some measly "dirty hands" job like washing dishes or waiting tables doesn't really make any sense if she makes more in a month than you do in a year.

Random anon jumping in here.

There are many high paying jobs that do require you to use your hands--I work from my home studio and make quite a bit of money. And work aside, it shows that you don't do any serious home care. I mow, garden, do all the cleaning, take care of the house and our vehicles. If I had my nails redone every time one broke, that's an impractical amount of money to spend on something that isn't that great to look at. Instead, you're better off just learning how to properly care for them. I could just hire a housekeeper, but again, that's just money that could be better spent elsewhere (or saved for family).
>>
File: 1466147375212.gif (2MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
1466147375212.gif
2MB, 410x230px
>>17279748
Maybe your mother was an exception to the rule, where she had to have her nails done and be dolled up to do business. Most of the time however those wearing these nails won't lift a finger to help around the house (very important for a male to see if a girl is good marriage material or not). I don't know about where you live but for most professional jobs acrylic or flashy manicure is seen in a negative way.
>>
>>17279661
turned on? not really
but theyre sweet for head and back scratching
>>
>>17279661
Yes
>>
>>17279661
To be honest the only thing I care about with nails is whether or not they're long enough to bloody up my back.

Them being long enough is a good thing, by the way.
>>
>>17279661
No it's pretty gross.
>>
>>17279840
Your autism is showing

OP I'm a girl and I've had them before and guys just dont notice. They're super expensive and they break and theyre just all around fucking annoying. If you do get them done, just make sure they look natural because I did like how they looked, but if they're too long or pointy it's kinda weird
>>
Femanon here, I've never had my nails done but I never knew that fake nails bothered so many people. The only thought I've ever had when seeing them is "that person likes to wear fake nails." On the other hand, I HAVE heard people complain about beat up nails, i.e. one's you acquire from working with your hands.

So you like them real, but short, and somehow not broken and beat up? Just trying to figure this out.
>>
>>17280755
>Your autism is showing
tbhfam autism is making up shit to feel superior to nameless strangers on the internet.
>>
>>17280764
>Femanon here, I've never had my nails done but I never knew that fake nails bothered so many people.
You seen that one webm of a hammer coming at a wine glass in slow motion but never hitting it? It's that kind of cringe feeling.
>>
I actually really, really dislike it.

There are so many reasons....

>Impractical
>Fragile
>Prone to damage
>Increases likelihood of damage to natural nail
>Makes it difficult to interact with things normally
>Makes holding hands uncomfortable
>Have to worry about catching them on things
>Requires upkeep
>If you live with anybody with them, you're inevitably going to find random nails all over the place
>Look super artificial

The list just goes on and on, really...

This is just personal opinion, of course. They make me really uncomfortable. I don't mind people having their nails done, but these long fake nails.... no. Please, God.... No.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.675629550_d5xw.jpg (218KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.675629550_d5xw.jpg
218KB, 1500x1500px
I like nails that look like the pic related, maybe a bit shorter. I hate the ones in the OP. I prefer more of a claw style nail than the flat ended style. I also dont like acrylic. Prefer nothing or a subtle color(not red or black)
>>
File: Dope_Malcolm.jpg (27KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
Dope_Malcolm.jpg
27KB, 636x358px
>>17279661
Generally do what you want.

But if you wear them during chem or anatomy lab work, i will be screaming internally.
>>
Nails are awesome for back tickles and tickling the balls.
>>
>>17279661
Yeah
>>
>>17279661
It just says you are trash... if I myself was trash I would expect this of the women I want to date. For everybody else it's unpractical, gross and ugly
>>
>>17279661

These scream 80s Jewess or fast fashion Kawaii loli. In short, neither of what you are.

The thing about adopting these kinds of affectations is that they have a huge impression. I remember a chick in school who had a British stepmother, had lived in England, and who had the worst put-on accent. And that's all I remember about her. She may have very well been a nice person, but fuck if I know. I just remember the terrible accent.

I worked with another girl who dyed her hair an awful bright red. Same thing, I don't remember a goddamned thing about her except for that.

These nails will scream white trash faster than a Dixie Chicks tee shirt will. If that's what you're going for, fine, but that's all anyone will remember.
>>
Unless you get really short ones, they're super impractical. They get in the way of everything. I don't know about whether men are turned on by them or not.

The only "fakes" I'll splurge on are eyelash extensions, because when you have them you don't have to bother with eye makeup, and if you have pretty eyes they draw extra attention to them. I'd recommend them over acrylic nails if you want to look put together with little effort. You can even learn to do it yourself, professional grade glue only costs like $5, the extensions themselves range from $2-5. Getting them done professionally will cost upwards of $40, but they look really good.
>>
I just don't understand why females do that. Acrylic nails look trashy as shit. Hell, I don't understand why they paint their nails either.
>>
File: 371.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
>>17279661
Personally, It doesn't appeal to me that much. I think a girl looks much better without them desu
>>
>>17279661
This one is easy. I love them. Makes me want a handjob from the wearer
>>
I'd probably think little of you.
They tell me you're vain, that you don't do any real work and probably expect someone else to work for you. People who don't work with their hands but have a deskjob have more class than wearing giant colored nails.
>>
I like it. I like feminine girls, and having nice nails and hands is definitely a part of it.
I always notice such things and it surely turns me on.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.