[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to improve sex life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160607-WA0007.jpg (145KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160607-WA0007.jpg
145KB, 1032x581px
My boyfriend told me the other day that we should change things a little in bed. We've been together for 1 usar and 6 months but our sex is not the same. I mean... iT's good but it's not mindblowing

I'm a woman with some self steem issues and it affects me. I don't like fucking on top because he'll see my belly and I'm not skinny at all...

He says he tottally loves me the way i am but the fact that I don't find myself vou fucks hoje everything.

I wanna have mindblowing sex but i feel that I dont know how to fico though i'm awesome ar blowjobs. What should I do? I love him and want to improve our sex life.

Obs: sometimes I fake i'm cumming...
>>
I'm sorry for english mistakes. I'm brazilian and sometimes I get confused writing in english
>>
You could try working out together if that is one issue, you'll find each other more physically attractive which may stimulate something in your sexy life.

You could simply ask him what his fetishes or fantasies are and move forward with those. Or vice versa tell him yours.

Try doing things that are spontaneous and out of the ordinary like being aggressive and making the first move somewhere other than when you're both in the bed.
>>
I've been in a similar situation and from personal experience I found the only way to fix it is to be confident in yourself, in your appearance.

I know this is easier said than done but once I tried to see myself through his eyes and imagine how sexy I look to him I really learned to let go and the sex is incredible.

Only when you let go, forget what you look like and enjoy the moment will "mind blowing" be achieved.

Oh and some alcohol/weed/whatever helps lower your inhibitions, so that's always a good starter!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.