[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get a job? I have a M.S in mathematics but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How the fuck do I get a job? I have a M.S in mathematics but I am autistic as shit.
>>
>>17279229
Apply for jobs in the field? Or if you're really smart and not a fat slob, go be a military officer. As much as I hate to say that's a quality option for those with degrees and no jobs/low earning potential.
>>
>>17279229
What did you hope to work as with a MS in Mathematics? You took that degree with an idea as to where to go with it, right?! talk to a career counselor at the university/college or maybe a professor that you got along, with if there was one. Math is a broad subject, with many branches and different types of practical applications. Google "Math Careers" in your spare time... GL!
>>
>>17279229
You have a BS in math lol. You can be a school teacher or (not very likely) get into academia. Anything else you'll have to keep studying. Actuaries need statistical background. Programmers need code. Financial analysts need some sort of business background. You can try for internships but you should've done that long before graduating. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17279229
I have BSc in Mathematics.

I work as a shelf stacker.

I will likely kill myself.
>>
Impressions. Make people want to hire you.
>>
>>17279421
Kek
>>
>>17279229
>M.S in mathematics
>Autistic

Seems a little redundant.
>>
I have a b.a. in history

It could be worse op
>>
>>17279619
How exactly? Not OP.

>BSc in Maths from 2011
>Spent the next 2 years on and off JSA
>Spent the following 3 years as a shelf stacker
>socially inept

Wat do?
>>
>>17279229
Try getting a job at UPS as a bottom level person, then- if you have a degree- after 6 weeks you can try to transfer up to Corprate level logistics/engineering/ whatever.
Go to a hub and talk to an HR guy about it.
>>
No one gets a MS in math by yourself. Most programs just don't offer it. You did a BS/MS degree program probably. But try out finance jobs. You are well equipped if you know math.
>>
>>17279923
>math

it's maths
>>
>>17279943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZCECvoaTA
>>
>>17279229
Tutor you fuckwit while you get shit in ordrr.

Ms in math? If you haven't , learn the fuck out of ms office and quickbooks for small business. Start dabbling in data analytics. Big data analytics is always managed by people with strong math degrees
>>
>>17279421
Don't give up choose-a-shit-major-for-fags bro. I have a b.s. in applied math and I'm on the verge of getting a job with medical equipment.

Just keep looking and talking with people, and if all else fails, apply to a college grad temp agency.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.