[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignoring the obvious fact that this is morally shitty, I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1390029327759.jpg (48KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
1390029327759.jpg
48KB, 500x695px
Ignoring the obvious fact that this is morally shitty, I need a hypothetical answer.

If I went so far as to tell someone with a kid that lives with the father and is still in a relationship, that I want to be with her... what're the next steps? Do I immediately tell her she can move in? Do I expect her to dump the guy and move out on her own?
>>
>literally my wife's son thread

Is this bait?
>>
>>17276834
Just be honest, and do what you have to do. Morality is make believe crap anyway.
Although be aware that she might just be using you for attention and validation and it might not go further than that for her.
>>
>>17276840

Not bait. We have a thing going on, she never really intended to be with the guy she has a kid with forever, they decided to have the kid anyways. They moved in together for the kid's sake with the idea they could make this work, and it's not.

>>17276843
Well aware of that point, yeah. Like I said, this is hypothetical, not an actual plan.
>>
>>17276853
so shes using him as a beta provider. great. so if i get a girl by some miracle of god shes gonna cheat on me :( how long does bleach take to kill?
>>
>>17276932

Dude, that's not a beta provider.

They had a kid, they wanted to support the kid. They worked to do right by the kid. But, they didn't get married and plan on having a child, and she didn't try to lock him down so she could have a kid and be taken care of financially.

A beta provider is some guy who is so desperate for companionship that he'll just do anything for a girl and is afraid to challenge her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.