[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally made the jump and been dating my best female friend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1462205343600_0.jpg (40KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1462205343600_0.jpg
40KB, 560x560px
>finally made the jump and been dating my best female friend, as we've always had chemistry
>amazing personality, cute face, shy in bed like a virgin, but really meh body (no curves, boobs, or ass, basically like a fridge)

How do I get over this?
>>
huh?
>>
How the fuck are we supposed to know?
>>
Do active stuff as a couple. Day hikes, long bike rides, etc. Anything that burns a few more calories should work.
>>
Learn to like A cup girls with no asses.
>>
If she has no natural assets, try helping her develop some.

Surely you can fap to pictures of women with a bit of muscle, right? Just get her to start getting fit, and use those muscles as your fuel.
>>
How were you not aware that she had a rectangular body BEFORE you started dating her?
>>
>>17275954

>How do I get over this?

Find a different girlfriend.

You can't be that stoked about being with someone who you describe as a fridge.
>>
Ask him to go on HRT for you.
>>
>>17276007
She dresses so conservatively you can never tell, knee-length skirts and oversized button-up shirts, etc. She sometimes wore skinny jeans and it kind of gave me a hint. But you can never be sure till they're off.

>>17276020
Sex is great but it does kind of bother me desu. She's really shy and always wants the lights off. We just started doing this so I'm still not completely sure what her body is like believe it or not
>>
>>17276050
Question: were you aware she was a prude before you started dating?
>>
If you have a problem with her body you don't fully like her move around. Don't be gotdamn shallow m8 if you like her having some tiddys and ass shouldn't matter
>>
>>17275954
Rectangular prism is most sexy prism.

I tend to focus on how much I like the person. Unless she's a sack of bones (which isn't if she's built like a refrigerator), she probably feels pretty nice when you're holding onto her and you have your dick in her. Most women do.

So I dunno. I'd think about how much you like her and how good it feels to fuck someone you like. Turn the lights off if you have to.
>>
>>17276056
She's not a prude, just shy. I don't mind because it's fun to get her to open up and try new things. She swallows too, never even had to ask.

>>17276060
I do like her, but it bothers me from a strictly physical standpoint.
>>
>>17276050

>She's really shy and always wants the lights off.

I wonder what she has to be insecure about? Maybe its because she's dating a guy who think her body resembles kitchen appliances.

Thats is not a knock against you, its ok to feel the way you feel. Connecting with someone intellectually but not physically happens all the time.

I'm not saying break up with her, just be aware. If you find yourself just not into her physically there's nothing wrong with breaking it off. Don't force yourself to be with someone you aren't attracted to just because the conversation is great and she feels good in the pitch black.
>>
>>17276078
>She's not a prude, just shy.
What's the difference in practice?
>>
>>17276084
She's shy for other reasons; her skin is a little rough in some places and she has some scars because of a skin disease she used to have. I don't mind, though.

>>17276086
A prude would refuse to do things on a matter of principle instead of just needing to be goaded
>>
You're not going to get any happier with her body as time passes, you know.
>>
>>17276097
That's why I'm asking how to get over it, because she's great in _every_ other respect. Maybe I'll learn to love it in time, since like I said earlier we just started being intimate.
>>
>>17276103
You probably can't. Maybe you might grow to be okay with it in time, maybe not. But it's not like you can trick yourself into liking her body right now.
>>
>>17276093

>I don't mind, though.

>That's why I'm asking how to get over it, because she's great in _every_ other respect

So what is it? Do you not mind or do you need to get over it? You're a bit of a mixed bag here.

Maybe you should do a bit of thinking and ask yourself whether her looks are something you accept despite their flaws or something you need to get over. Accepting it is ok. Needing to get over it is a red flag.

I would recommend not going down the "love in time" path. If you don't like it now I can promise you that looking at it everyday for years is not going to make your heart fonder.

Its also not fair to her, to be with her for an extended period of time for the purpose of deciding whether or not her body is okay with you.
>>
>>17276141
I said I don't mind the skin stuff. I mind the shape of it. And either way works, as long as this stupid hangup can stop bothering me.
>>
>>17276151

> I mind the shape of it. And either way works, as long as this stupid hangup can stop bothering me.

Find another girlfriend, anon.
>>
>>17276161
This reason is too retarded/shallow to end an otherwise great relationship, don't you think? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.
>>
>>17276167
I'm with this anon.
>>
>>17276169
Did you quote the wrong post?
>>
>>17276167
So suck it up and stay with a girl whose body you may always be unhappy with. You literally have no other choice
>>
>>17275954
Dont date a fridge
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.