[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an alpha? It's not like I won the genetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: yugloslavian mauser.jpg (155KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
yugloslavian mauser.jpg
155KB, 1024x640px
How do I become an alpha?
It's not like I won the genetic lottery, I'm not the most attractive person, blond and blue eyed. I'm your average goy (although I have a very beginner-level social life, that's not really average)

What can I do? Is it possible for someone to go from bottom to top?
>>
Fight another alpha. Steal his mate. Lead his tribe. Ooga booga.
>>
You can not become alpha, you are born to be one. And from the way you talk I already know you are a faggot. Being alpha isn't necessarily bound to being attractive and it's especially not bound to being the least taken serious phenotype on the planet (blonde, blue eyed males).
Don't sweat it, if you try to fight your true nature it will only come off as cringeworthy and funny to others, even if you lack the self-awareness to realize that.
>>
https://youtu.be/msy26315IE8
>>
File: absolutely_Halal.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_Halal.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>17274984
Daily reminder that this faggot beta has been shitposting all /adv/ threads for a few hours now. There must be something wrong with this guy's life and a family member should put him on suicide watch. Seriously get help dude

You're also shit talking aryans, but your time is coming to a close shit skin. The west will fire up the ovens just this time for you darkies
>>
>>17274984
What's wrong with the way I talk you dipshit
>>
File: 1465665767201.jpg (63KB, 530x810px) Image search: [Google]
1465665767201.jpg
63KB, 530x810px
>>17274952
I'd say I was on a similar boat, former NEET KHV, did a degree that I thought I wanted, but fucked up, couldn't hold a job down etc etc etc etc, took me 5 or so years to get my shit together.

If anything I could summarize it to maturity.
You become mature by taking up difficult challenges and leaving comfort zones.

>It's not like I won the genetic lottery, I'm not the most attractive person

This is making excuses for yourself, you're not attractive? get strong, be reliable.
Feel like a dumbass? acknowledge it and find solutions, seek knowledge and understanding.
Feel like you cant get things right? break down the problems and solve it bit by bit.
Work the problem.

Wallowing in self pity is addictive and give false validation though sympathy.

I'm not success either, I worked as a sorter at a recycling plant, then in a supermarket, then a laborer.
I can see myself getting into a career I like in the near future.
I don't expect a luxurious life, or a flashy car, or a girlfriend, or a large social circle, I don't even expect to live a long life.

But I am happy, because I don't define myself by my job, or my friends.
I travel lots, I do a fuck ton lot of extreme sports, I've climbed mountains, sailed to the other side of the country solo, I've dived deep shipwrecks, I learned to paraglide and surfed most of the world.

The best part of it is, I will be forgotten when I'm gone, I draw strength from that.
And you should too, the world doesn't give a fuck, why should you?
>>
>>17275085
This is the opposite of what I want
>>
>>17274956
>Ooga booga.

This is the only reasonable answer. We are not cavemen so you only embarrass yourself by buying into this alpha/beta crap.
>>
>>17275125
Then what do you want?
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 499x499px
>>17274952
>It's not like I won the genetic lottery, I'm not the most attractive person, blond and blue eyed.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>17274952
> I'm not the most attractive person, blond and blue eyed

>>17274984
> being the least taken serious phenotype on the planet (blonde, blue eyed males)

What the fuck are you people talking about? Blonde haired blue eyed males are the most precious rare things on this planet.

I would kill to date a guy like that. If you make kids with a dark thing, your children will never inherit your most obvious good traits. Swarthy women and Asian women drool over you. Never forget it.
>>
>mfw I studied for 2 years on how to get girls through websites, youtube, etc
>Also taken speech for 2 years which made it much easier to talk to women especially groups of women
>Maybe my height has a factor (6'5)
OP just be a man around women. They crave alphas especially in bed, dates, etc
>>
>>17275230
What material did you study? PUA stuff?
>>
>>17275183
>Swarthy women and Asian women drool over you. Never forget it.

Yeah when I go to get Chinese take-out the woman that owns the place always gets kinda googly eyes with me when I come in.

I figured: she probably never saw any blond hair or any blue eyes growing up in China.
>>
>>17275258
A lot more of that. Just have some confidence anon, that's what they mostly look for
>>
Like others have said, confidence is key.

But if you don't know what it means, you won't appreciate it enough to understand how key it really is.

Try faking confidence for a while and you might see it. I suggest googling about how to fake confidence.
>>
>>17275085
>The best part of it is, I will be forgotten when I'm gone, I draw strength from that.

Pls delve a bit deeper on that.
>>
>>17274952
>>>/r9k/

This is where the summer orientation is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.