[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FENG SHUI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: room.png (12KB, 515x494px) Image search: [Google]
room.png
12KB, 515x494px
I need help rearranging my room. I'm clearly terrible at utilizing space...
>>
>>17274459
Either you're a dwarf or you are an idiot and nothing is to scale.
>>
>>17274477
What makes you say that?
>>
>>17274514
You tell me. Why would I write that? But sure, prove me wrong. Label the dimensions of your room and its furnishings.
>>
>>17274521
Well I'm not psychic, I can't tell you why you said what you did.
>>
Kek this board sucks.
>flies back to /b/ on a gay winged meth pipe
>>
>>17274530
lol, Why even bother to post?
>>
We can't really help you to rearrange furniture if you don't tell us how big it is and how big the room is.
>>
>>17274531
Because fuck you, both of you, especially OP, who is confirmed midget w/o psychic ability fag
>>
>>17274538
I laughed. Thanks anon for brightening my morning.
>>
>>17274535
brownie points for the first reasonable response
I freely admit I didn't measure anything and guessed at the scale. It's a pretty big room though.
15'x25'ish
>>
>>17274549
Well OP, take a fucking measuring tape and tell us something more precise. Because it seems like your bed is smaller than your tv stand and it doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: room.png (24KB, 777x732px) Image search: [Google]
room.png
24KB, 777x732px
>>17274562
Sure isn't to scale.
>>
>>17274586
Oh, whole room is 15x20 by the by
couchside being 20
>>
Okay, so - see if it works for you.

Rotate the bed, putting the short side against the long wall. Put the desk against the tv stand wall. Place the bookshelf between the bed and the desk.
Minibar next to the couch, close to the door. I wouldn't keep the armchairs, doesn't seem like you use them - but if you do, place them closer to the coffee table. Stands next to the closet (or one next to the bed, one wherever?).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.