[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, what do I do? (memes welcome)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

Well, I'd love to tell you the story behind this but, your time must be quite precious, so I won't. Anyway, girl I like apparently likes me back according to her friends. She's somewhat shy. What should I do? (Also, if you didn't read the subject, memes are more than welcome. Hell, attach one to your piece of advice) Thanks.
>>
If she's shy, you have to lead the way.
>>
ask for a "date". Get into a conversation with her somehow/ if its school, then at a task with partners etc, and end up asking to go to the cinema with her. But not only, go to the cinema at evening and before it , get something to eat, talk etc . If she says no, or tries to make any subterfuges you know the answer, but if she comes up with like: how about at: (insert date) , then its fine.
>>
File: dKWPhiE.png (201KB, 960x532px) Image search: [Google]
dKWPhiE.png
201KB, 960x532px
I'll do that, cheers mate!
>>
Trust me, people say cinema sucks, yes it alone sucks, but it is a very good chance to get to the girl up close and personal ;) But the bad thing is that you do not really talk or do anything in paticular with her together, so i would do this: Meet with her at some mall or something like this, eat something etc, talk a little, after the movie do a little too, best chance is to talk about the movie. I would make the timetable like this:
x/10 (x is how much time you use from the 10th in total)

2/10 meeting up, talking,maybe grab something small to eat
2-4/10 watching movie
3-4/10 eating, talking, walking her home.

Give her a hug at the end, depends on how much she likes you you could already kiss etc
Holding hands is more like acceptable in the situation where you know that you like each other.

Try to ask her to go to the cinema as cool(i mean cool in therms of: hey by the way, you are actually a pretty nice person! Wanna go to the cinema (someday or put inside specific date).
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.