[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad person if I don't want to be there for my friends'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466279893483.gif (824KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
1466279893483.gif
824KB, 498x266px
Am I a bad person if I don't want to be there for my friends' bad times because I wouldn't want them to be there on my own because I wouldn't want to bore them?
>>
You know the answer to this already.
Aka, don't be a shitcunt.

There are people DYING for their friends. Now, I'm not saying you have to go that far. But just being a shoulder and an ice breaker is enough support and friendship solidificaction.

Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>17273428
What I'm saying is: since I don't like people minding my business and trying to "help" me when I'm down, I wouldn't want them to expect me to do the same thing for them.
>>
>>17273431
Ah, I get you.
>Jetlag is a bitch

Still, the shoulder bit I posted. Your friend will return the favour, and you'll be hard pressed to stop them.

You're not a bad person for being stubborn, everyone does it. But don't completely dismiss your mates and their desire to support you.
>>
>>17273443
Okay thanks. It's just that I have a great paranoia that people are constantly saying shit about me behind my back and I'm afraid they'd use the information I give them as a weapon against me.

Hope you had a nice flight btw.
>>
>>17273453
It's not really paranoia, people will talk behind your back, doesn't mean they are smart enough to use it against you. People are too emotional for that 90% of the time.
>>
You just sound like a shallow friend honestly.
>>
>>17273486
I'm projecting myself here so i might be worng.
He isn't a shallow friend, he's just not confortable with his friends; none of them are close to him so it's hard to be open and potencialy get fucked over.
It's hard to trust someone you are not 100% sure if they will betray you.
If he finds someone he can trust he'll be more receptive.
>>
>>17273502
That's 100% right. You described me well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.