[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

break up advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>be me
>meet girl whos friend of a friend
>date for about two years
>find out about her past sex exploits
>try to be a cuck and look passed it but cant
>break up with her because of it but lie and say some shitty excuse
>she knows its a lie and is begging me for an honest discussion
So I do it. Shes really hopeful this is just a phase and we'll work out, but if I was honest with her I think itd be really devastating for her to hear what I have to say about how incompatible we are due to how she treats sex.
We havent been sexually active and when we talked about her past she says she's come to appreciate why I dont sleep around, but you cant undo the past.
But obviously I cant say that to her. I dont want to be a dick and just cut contact because I do care about her, I just cant be with her.
Suggestions?
>>
we all have our flaws, so just get over it. Simple as that.
Having a hoe past doesnt make her less loveable, like who even came up with this shitty concept of being a slut or whatever. Just do what you want to do and dont let yourself guide by dumb social standarts.

You love her, right? Then get over it like a man and accept it as her past.
>>
>>17272453
why haven't the two of you had sex? Two years and she hasn't wanted to fuck? Seems you guys would already have had the conversation.

Anyway, I wouldn't tell her the real reason but would maintain you don't see a future together and best to end it now so she can move on and so can you.
>>
>>17272460
I dont want to be with a slut. Its a trait I find repulsive in a partner.
>>
File: 5042028.gif (165KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
5042028.gif
165KB, 220x123px
>>17272453
You are stupid. Of course she fucked others.

Rather than be a puritan about it, you should be worse and more disgusting than all the dudes that came before her.

Take the cake and set the bar high sexually.
>>
>>17272466
Youd think she would have this as a major problem with our compatibility, but she kinda just thought shed try out my way and didnt give a second chance as to whether or not I would be okay with her past.
I was basically trusting her judgment on whether or not she had anything on her side that would make us incompatible after we had some talks about sex.
>>
>>17272468
So find someone else. If it bothers you that much, move on.
>>
>>17272489
Did you read the OP?
>>
>>17272453
how the fuck does anyone date for two years and not fucked?

i'd have broken up after the third date. if there's no puss on the table by the third date, it's not worth it.
>>
>>17272494
>reading
>>
>>17272481
so when did you find out? I don't blame you by the way for not settling
>>
>>17272453
I would tell her you don't love her. Maybe you thought you would but if you are being honest with yourself you don't and it's not fair to her nor to you. Not being in love doesn't require a reason. You are in love or you are not.
>>
>>17272499
but see that was the problem. she was fucking on the first date or fucking with out a date or fucking just to fuck any and everybody.
>>
>>17272558
and you dated this girl for 2 years without ever fucking her?

my perspective is this: a) why didn't you give her the dick? b) if you suspect she's fucked other guys while you were "dating" you probably should have dumped her sooner.
>>
>>17272566
hes not op
>>
>>17272453
Just be honest and say that her past sexual history bothers you so much that you can't get over it, and therefore shouldn't be together. If she pushes it, just be more honest and say that it's something you'll never be able to get over and your morals do not align with each other's. If she insists that she has changed - which if she's been with you for two years with no sex, then she clearly has - just continue being honest and tell her that because she can't get into a time machine and change her choices from the past, there is nothing she can do to remedy the situation and you can't be together.

I'm serious about this also. It's okay not to want to be with someone with a very large partner count. People normally want to be with someone who has a similar partner count to them - unless they're a desperate virgin, or someone who has a high amount of partners and just want someone to settle for them. Just stand your ground. And reassure her that you do care for her, and treasure your time together, but it just won't work.
>>
Dude.....all girls have a past. Even the virgins have done fucked up shit.

It's beta as fuck to care at all. A real alpha knows that nobody is going to fuck them better than they can, so they don't even ask about their past. it's just a huge sign of insecurity and inferiority complex.
>>
>>17272716
>Even the virgins have done fucked up shit.

Virgin here. This is just not true.
>>
>>17272716
>microchimerisn
>past behavior good indication of future behavior
>judgement of character
>possible disease

lots of reasons to ask about past partners if you're really considering a serious relationship. After all, the most alpha thing you can do is protect yourself and not give a fuck about anyone else. Protecting yourself includes not dating a jizz infested stupid disease ridden cheating hoe.
>>
>>17272716
literally monkey reasoning...
>>
>>17272453
You did the right thing.
Cut contact and move on.
Whores deserve not respect.
>>
>>17272453

Get some courage, be honest with her and face the consequences of your mentality.
>>
Girls with a slutty past have the advantage of being (usually) more adventurous and skilled in bed.
Girls with little or no sexual history have the advantage of you shaping their sexuality, but since OP has something against sex (broken psychologically or fanatic christian i assume) he won't make anything of it and end up with a prude.

I think we should discuss OPs problem with sex as a possible solution to this. Seriously, if you got over yourself, you could enjoy being with this girl as you did before you knew about her previous sexual experiences and also enjoy life including sex.
>>
>>17272716
This actually.
People aren't sick just because they've had sex.

I test myself inbetween partners, have fucked 11 women that I trusted, and never once had any STDs in my 14 years of fucking. Only wore a condom with one of my partners. Not that that's not stupid, but point is people aren't necessarily diseased.
>>
>>17272453
What exactly did she do in her past sex life?
>>
I don't read anything in this thread that states OP has never had sex with her. Is this true? What're your reasons?

And look, she can't change the past and it seems she's trying to be better. We're not all perfect and pure like you, OP. Frankly you come off like a ginger patch kid.
>>
>>17274689
>you are either an "adventurous" slut or a neurotic prude
>>
>>17274689
This dude is right. Your own insecurities are the problem.

Women want to focus on the man they are with and love them unconditionally, but weak and strange behavior turns them off to the point where there instincts tell them to keep searching.
>>
>>17275040
Oh wow. My thread is still up. Though I dont really see any advice on how I should deal with her.
>>
>>17275040
>Women want to focus on the man they are with and love them unconditionally
Holy shit, this is the most white knight thing I've ever seen
>>
I swear this is a copypasta.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.