[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interpreting Signals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: LUeBKLh.jpg (142KB, 480x3802px) Image search: [Google]
LUeBKLh.jpg
142KB, 480x3802px
Hey /adv/,
Girl I love broke up with me a few months ago. We went about a month without contact and have hung out a bunch since. It was one of those breakups that wasn't super heated or anything. I feel like I'm falling for her all over again and we are still super comfortable with each other. My problem lies with interpreting what she does/says. I am not in the business of analyzing and picking apart everything she does but there are situations that I would consider to be heavy signals if it were any other girl. Should I read more into these situations or should I assume they are just something that has become commonplace between us?
>>
>>17271374
Dest to cut right through the crap and ask her. Did you want to get back together.

Otherwise who knows what she is up to. Does she want to get back together? Is she just lonely? Are you being used as an emotional crutch until she finds someone else? She may not even know herself, but save yourself some time and hurt by asking.
>>
>>17271377
Jesus fuck, would you guys stop already

Asking/telling is lame, and is likely to make her second guess. If you want someone back you got to look forward and show her that you're doing well post breakup, and at the same time remind her of your good qualities, and as with any other relationship start-up: build attraction.
>>
>>17271384
>If you want someone back you got to look forward and show her that you're doing well post breakup, and at the same time remind her of your good qualities, and as with any other relationship start-up: build attraction.

Well i guess he is doing well without me.........i gave up a good thing.... i wish he wanted me back.....i can't be around him anymore......its too painful. i should move on and date that guy at work that asked me out.
>>
>>17271384
This is the path I've been taking so far. Still working on breaking old habits and such. We were super committed and she broke it off due to "loss of romantic attraction". Seems like a front for something else seeing as we were making summer plans and other shit just days before. We had a dumb argument and when she called me to apologize I more or less blew her off. She probably just got tired of me being pissy so often. Not a doubt in my mind that we should go at it again though.

>>17271400
Being the paranoid dick that I am, what are your initials?
>>
>>17271402
JS
>>
>>17271402
I haven't slept in 52 hours and just realized that this was not a literal post. Please pardon my stupidity
>>
OP here with an update - Dropped something off for her at work and she was wearing one of my shirts. Not only one of my shirts but I share a first name with a famous musician. So she is wearing my shirt with my name in huge letters plastered across her chest. Is she wearing the shirt for some reason or is she just comfortable enough with the breakup to wear my name around like that?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.