[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants me to tell her a Secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 210x118px
Problem is, I dont have one. atleast not one that she would like to know
She talks about telling her something I wouldnt tell anyone, I know she wants to get off of it.and no, she doesnt want to know about my past relations, shes clear on that.
Im okay with making shit up, but I still dont know what to tell her, pls HALP
>>
>>17271027
You stole like 5 bucks from work or some petty crime
>>
Tell her something disturbing you've jerked off to
>>
>>17271041
Don't do that
>>
I diddddd, to which she said "I need high level stuff maynn"
>>
I mean I told her about my petty crimes
>>
>>17271048
Then say you've been a goodie two shoes for most of your life and there is nothing to hide
>>
>>17271048
that's enough. This is a trap OP. She wants to know because she has a huge secret and looking for equivalency and whatever you tell her she will judge you. She is trying to tear you down.
>>
>>17271071
This, it's so fucking obvious OP.
>>
You better tell her about that time you reverse-gangbanged 20 girls if you don't want to be cucked.
>>
>>17271071
It's either this or she's doing what girls and girl friends do: they gossip and share secrets. My first thought is she's trying to become closer with opie on some level, in a way she knows how
>>
I wish it was the prior, but Ive known her my whole life, and its not that.
She just wants to be closer, I know that for sure. Though I wish I could tell her about the time I reverse gangbanged 20 girls
>>
>>17271095
Tell her you have a shrine of Cthulhu in your closet
>>
>>17271095
Can you two laugh about how you're such a good person together? Then offer to go out and do bad stuff together? So you can MAKE secrets to tell her
>>
dude, THANK YOU!

she'd still want something though :d
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.