[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Cheating.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
Have you ever cheated (not a one night thing) or been the other guy/girl? I'm currently the other guy.

What advice can you give to someone in my position?

Yes, I'm an asshole.
>>
>>17269170
Break up with them.
>>
>>17269170

>what advice can you give

depends what your goal is.
>>
Advice: Don't. It's gonna get weird and awkward. And if she's willin' to cheat on someone to bang you, who's to say she'll stay faithful to you as well?
>>
File: 1462838097998.png (175KB, 468x315px) Image search: [Google]
1462838097998.png
175KB, 468x315px
>>17269170
This is why I love cheaters. You don't have to do anything and they just end up fucking themselves over. Here's the thing, but you and the one cheating are both obsessed with yourselves, not each other. You want what you can't have and take it because you're selfish. You don't care about the person, you don't care about their bf/gf you only care about yourself and the thrill of the hunt. Once that gets stale and their relationship goes to shit, and you're left with each other you will both end up treating each other like shit because you're two selfish people in a toxic foundation for a good relationship. You are doomed to fail, and be miserable.

Good luck though.
>>
File: map.png (336KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
336KB, 1024x644px
>>17269170
>What advice can you give to someone in my position?
Prepare to get fucking shot, homeboy.

I'd merc the man who slept with my girl.
>>
>>17269177
In love with her, we can't be together so no idea what my goal is.

>>17269215
Seems like a thought out and intelligent post. Thank you for the well wishes too, sincere or not.
>>
>>17269255
>In love with her, we can't be together so no idea what my goal is.

If she felt for you in any way, she would be with you. She chooses not to because she's using you. She's self-serving, fucking over her current partner, and probably justifies her actions on any number of their problems. But instead of working to fix said problems, or leaving, she'd rather allow things to stagnate. Even if you somehow did have a chance, she would do the exact same thing to you. People like her don't work through problems, they fuck them away.
>>
>>17269170
I can tell you from my experience of being "the other guy," it probably won't work out. At the time I first hooked up with this girl she was dating this other guy for like 5 years and i guess starting to have second thoughts. She cheats on him with me, eventually tells him about it, they break up, and she and i start dating. Our relationship was fraught with problems, she felt guilty over leaving this guy, was kind of still in love with him, I honestly felt bad for the guy myself, and eventually she and I broke up, she immediately tried to rekindle things with him, he wasn't into it, and I guess in the end it didn't work out for all three of us.
>>
OP bump
>>
>>17269274
You could say literally the EXACT same thing about OP
>>
>>17269775
He can't choose to be with her though.
>>
Yes i did, i was in Tokyo for about a month, my ex gf stayed at home because she was working, i was drunk, blueballed by a qt colombian girl who tried everything to have my cock but her neggress friend wanted to leave the nightclub, after that i went to a store to buy some beers and keep drinking, a chinese girl came to me and asked if i wanted a "full body massage" i said sure, after i got my massage she asked if i wanted to fuck a girl, i said sure and that's how i fucked my first asian pussy.

Never regretted, i didnt felt any shame or guilt because it was like a masturbation to me, absolutely no feelings were involved and i still looked at her the same after that and loved her the same.
She never knew.
>>
>>17269170
>Yes, I'm an asshole.
yep you are.

no I've never cheated, nor been the cheatee? cheetoh? I'm going with cheetoh. never done that. been tempted, got more respect and consideration for other people as a general matter than would allow me to do that.

I think people have thought that I've cheated and I'm fairly certain that a few decidedly shit, jealous, and manipulative people have started rumors that I did. but no.

I've been cheated on though.
>>
>>17269274
this
>>17269224
especially this

there's violence in your future. It's one thing if you fucked it and didn't know, but going on a relationship knowingly that she's committed to someone else is just asking to get jumped/have a gun in your face at some point. This is especially true if she's married.

When I was in high school a girl I had been close friends with for many years broke up with her boyfriend, and I jumped in a week later and started up with her. A good couple weeks into the relationship her ex gets into it with me about her. Turns out they broke up only for like, an afternoon and she neglected to tell me they got back together.

The guy was a bro though after I explained I had no idea they were still together, said we were gonna give her an ultimatum to choose between the two of us and be "fair" about it. I was game for that stupid ass plan until I told my dad what happened, he gave me the "are you fucking kidding?" talk. Immediately told him she's all his, and dropped contact.

They ended up marrying after I think he knocked her up. She was trash anyway.
>>
File: image.png (45KB, 175x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45KB, 175x263px
>>17269170
I've also been in your position, if you love the person and want to stay with them don't tell them if you can keep it hidden that way you avoid further hurting her. Also figure out what's not being satisfied in the relationship or in you that made you cheat
>>
>>17269170
Hard to say when a lot of them have shit eating grins from mutual orgasm, essentially somebody else's satisfaction isnt anybody else's business to question.
I've seen and heard it happen all the time, guy gets rock hard for a pretty face and bends over backwards going out of his way to get her riding his dick.
Really hard to stop horny people but its called masturbation so maybe just jerk off.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-18+at+05.29.21).png (102KB, 625x884px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-18+at+05.29.21).png
102KB, 625x884px
>how do i cheat and get away with it

Try it and see how
>>
Met this girl on reddit gonewild. Started as messaging first, but eventually after a couple weeks she and I traded phone numbers. She is engaged. I know she is real. We cammed, she took all the pictures I asked of her and her engagement ring is in full view. She has been cheating on her fiance for 3 years, they have been together for 8 and are getting married in 7 months.

That being being said, her fiance actually works in my city. The odds of that are still amazing to me, but she visits him 4-5 times a year. Her and I plan to fuck like rabbits when she comes to see him.

The amazing thing to me is that she is smart. Medical school student. She has not told me her full name, but given that I have her phone number, know where she lives and know tons of things about her finding her was relatively easy.

She is fucking hot.

Anon, don't feel bad. Just do it. It's not your problem. I don't ever plan to get married or be in a serious relationship so I don't give a shit about "karma" if such a thing even exists. But go for it.
>>
>>17270104
You are an asshole sir!
Seriously do you not have empathy. Are you a sociopath? I just can't understand why you would be chill with it.
>>
>>17269316
>ventually she and I broke up, she immediately tried to rekindle things with him, he wasn't into it
Looks like the villains lost - He probably doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>17270353

I lost most of my empathy for others years ago.
>>
>>17270881
Quel surprise!
>>
>>17269170
Been on both sides when I was fresh into the world of relationships.
Now I have no interest in any of it.

If you're fucking some guys wife, or fucking someone behind your partners back then you won't get any respect or trust from people like me.
If you're willing to fuck other people over, what would it take for you to fuck your own parents or friends over ?
Would you fuck over your best friend for a quick thrill ?

That's how I look at people who do that based on my own experience.
>>
ive been another guy and i cheated, but even though you will tell me im full of shit, i really loved a girl i cheated on. it was just meaningless sex, and yes i was horrible for doing it.

she never found out, and im not with her anymore for some other reasons.

also, being another girl/guy is not on your soul. its the one who is cheating who holds the responsibility.
>>
>>17270950
>also, being another girl/guy is not on your soul. its the one who is cheating who holds the responsibility.
No, you're pretty much a terrible person not caring about other peoples' relationships and trying to justify it because the cheater strayed.
You're still enabling that shit behavior and you deserve misfortune.
>>
I'd tell the other man instantly that his woman is a slut, because I wouldn't be able to stand a thought that this may be done to me as well.

Treat others like you would like to be treated like.
>>
>>17270953
>and you deserve misfortune

lol never got any misfortune because of it, just had fun.
>trying to justify it because the cheater strayed

it was all girls who stayed in a relationship but waited to see if i was available to be with them. you know, those kind of people who just jump from one dick to another in order to feel safe. worst kind of people. dont feel sorry at all about it.
>>
File: fine.jpg (358KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
358KB, 600x887px
>>17269170
Slept with one of my best friends girlfriends for a while, and she eventually broke it off with him and dated me. They were done and she was having a hard time breaking it off. Eventually we pretended to publicly start to gain interest with each other and then we were dating and nobody was mad, her ex included. We're still super great friends and hang out regularly.

Four years of a loving relationship and now she's cheated on me. This was my first relationship, so I don't think I understood exactly what I was doing to my friend all those years ago, but now that it's happened to me I feel like shit. Just in general, and I also feel like shit for what I did years ago.

For some reason I haven't left her and I'm trying to make it work
>tfw a month after I found out and gave her a second chance I caught her trying to ask a guy out for drinks
I really just hope she gets hit by a car, because I really should leave her and I can't bring myself to.
>>
>>17270950

Completely wrong. I'd even go far as to say the outsider is even more morally reprehensible.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x466px
>>17269170
Here's an advice. Stop fucking that whore, you retard! That's how people get AIDS
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.