[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just jealous and I want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1466232437620.jpg (49KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466232437620.jpg
49KB, 960x719px
My girlfriend lives a stupidly cushy life and doesn't have to do any work in college, and has a nice and supportive family to fall back on, everything good happens to her and I hate my life. I've just been stuck with physically abusive parents and severe depression, every 'chapter' of my life so far has just been really underwhelming and hurtful, after years of being together I just have a hard time NOT getting jealous of her life. I don't want to split up with her because she's a decent person and is usually understanding when I'm depressed, but it's almost like being around her and all her good luck is what's making me depressed in the first place.

How do I overcome this kind of jealousy, is there no hope for me?
>>
>>17268939
>has girlfriend
>whines about banal shit
tip top lel
>>
>>17268943
Having depression and being physically abused doesn't mean I have to live like a beta male loser.
>>
File: Deeeen.jpg (24KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
Deeeen.jpg
24KB, 226x226px
>>17268939
>I'm depressed because pther people have better lives than me.
Liberals in the making.

But seriously, grow up. There will always be people with better and worse lives than you.
>>
>>17268939
Consider this, OP:

If she's really serious about you, and she loves you and she's a really good girlfriend that you can see yourself with...

Stay with her. For the love of god, stay with her. If she ends up getting a cushy career that pays really well, and you end up moving in with her, you will get to share in her wealth. If anything you guys will combine incomes and while she has to live a couple steps below her former life, you'll get to live many steps above yours.

There's a reason most women love doctors and dentists.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282KB, 2000x1000px
>>17268939
>>
Funny how people complain about God being cruel and there being bad things in the world. Yet look how mad people get if someones life were to go all right.
>>
>>17268939
I have a similar situation, but roles reversed. My 4 year gf had a serious stroke of bad luck for about 3 years now, while I'm doing better and better. I've been there for her every step of the way, even sacrificing my own agenda often for her. And she sounds a lot like you. To cut a story short, she isn't perfect, you should be there for her as much as she is there for you, and you will feel happier, right now you see yourself opposite her, and not by her side. Cling to every event with her, as she is with you and you will see you are together in this, she is hurting when you are hurting, and her life probably isn't as prfect as you think it is, she is human too.
>>
My bf has this problem with me, guess how he has coped? He is on pills now, he has stolen shit from me, owes me money, caused me to become alcoholic and ruin whatever little I do have to offer us both if my mom ever decides to kick me out. My life was hardly "cushy" before this, I'm just grateful for a place to stay since most people my age are on the street doing crack/pills.

That wasn't meant to be advice, but this is: If she is sharing with you already and would give these things up just to be with you, why the FUCK are you jealous?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.