[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long time, Long distance relationship girlfriend cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

File: what.png (92KB, 297x427px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
92KB, 297x427px
Last night I got DM'd by a dude on instagram and basically my long distance girlfriend has been saying pic related to him, I called her out on it and she says she sorry and wants me back. I'm beyond myself, I loved her so much but I think I should end it, she met this dude two weeks ago and she's been constantly having these type of conversations.
What do /adv/?
>>
end it, neither she or you, for that matter, will respect you if you don't

don't even think about staying, she doesn't care for you nor your relationship
>>
File: help.png (94KB, 264x460px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
94KB, 264x460px
>>
>>17267284
its over

once a cheater always a cheater
>>
>>17267284
get rid of that bitch, she doesn't deserve you mate, and let her know that.
>>
File: broken.png (90KB, 268x464px) Image search: [Google]
broken.png
90KB, 268x464px
>>
>>17267292
>>17267299
>>17267300
How should I go about doing this though I'm the type of person thats afraid to let go
>>
>>17267307
Don't be a bitch, this stupid idiot betrayed your trust, this is for you not for her.

forget about her, she's a scum bag.
>>
>>17267307

"i doubt i'll ever trust you again and that's why i don't want to be together with you anymore"

it's better to let go now than to stick with her and stay paranoid throughout the entire relationship about whether she'll cheat again or not, like anon said before, this is FOR YOU
>>
>>17267319
add a fuck you onto the end of that.
>>
>>17267325
>>17267319
>>17267314
Okay guys, even though how difficult this is for me I'll just bite the bullet, do you guys want me to screenshot the convo?
>>
>>17267334
i'd personally like to see screenshots to see the justice being done, you sound like an awesome lad and it's unfortunate that the nicest of us often get taken for granted. I know it's hard for you but this is better for you, forget about her.
>>
>>17267334
yes, do it so you have more of an incentive to follow through and to prove that you are able to make tough decisions, will wait4u OP, don't buckle if she starts manipulating the shit out of you :- ) best of luck
>>
>>17267339
listen to this guy, thats important, do not let her talk you out of it because then you are proving that you're weak and she will continue to play around with you. best of luck dude
>>
>>17267338
she's asleep at the moment, I don't know how long these threads take to 404 but I will post it if the thread is still alive
>>
>>17267346
no worries dude, best of luck.
>>
She's playing the blame game just like yesterday, why did II ever date a muslim?
>>
>>17267366
you're 100x the person she is mate, forget about her, she clearly doesn't have the capability to apologize without you reminding her that what she has done prompts an apology she's retarded, i assume you were the one who paid the taxes in the relationship because she doesn't seem to bright.
>>
>>17267374
more on the way
>>
>>
>>17267381

stop answering my friend, you've already won
>>
>>17267381
>>17267366
what's with the autism?
>>
>>17267381
Finish it off with a yes i do, and block that bitch she doesn't deserve your time.

she is a retard.
>>
>>17267384
At least my friends are here and we're going out tonight and I will answer all your questions in a bit
>>
start blocking her on everything after youve gotten closure thats the only way youll get over her
>>
>>
>>
>>17267408
Go ham buddy, go ham, let it out on her.
you're doing well.
>>
>>17267411
>>
>>17267421
savage, tell her shes not worth your time and then do not reply to her, that will fuck her up, trust me.
>>
>>
>>
Bro, let her go, she ain't worth your time dude, just don't go hatin on her, instead just block her and try to focus on summin else
>>
>>17267454
you don't know the context man, let him go ham if he pleases, not your business to tell him to lay off on her, she proved herself as a scum bag, she deserves it.
>>
>>17267284
>happy birthday muffin fry
Do you want some wine with all that cheese?
>>
>>17267458
Bro, i know it's funny to see someone totally rek the slut, but it will only cause more shit to OP. We here to give advice, not to advice on what we like them to do
>>
Dude proved his point already. He needs to block her and move on with is life.
>>
Thanks for helping me through this guys, i'll stop. 4chan isn't all cancer after all
>>
File: op is a bitch.jpg (46KB, 560x370px) Image search: [Google]
op is a bitch.jpg
46KB, 560x370px
>>17267480
>>
>>17267450
God damn bro lay off

Fucking spit roasting live on fucking 4chan hot damn
>>
That honestly really sucks OP, she broke your heart, doesn't want to accept responsibility for what she did, and is now trying to manipulate you further. What a cunt.

I'm sorry OP. Good luck on the recovery process.
>>
>>17267284
Take comfort in knowing that she has heen doing this from day 1, all those other guys think about that OP heck some might have even been your "friends" jerking off to her while she fingers her self and they know you
>>
>>17267284
End it. Have some dignity and self respect. If you say yes to her you will be pushed around and she'll cheat again and again
>>
File: image.jpg (410KB, 852x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410KB, 852x752px
>>
File: persian leader laughing.png (220KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
persian leader laughing.png
220KB, 400x360px
>>17267284
>tfw cucked by ISIS

My sides are in paradise holy shit
>>
>>17267284
Everyone in this thread is retarded and/or a child

OP, looking at this shit you sound like you're 16 or 18 or something. You're doing the right thing by dumping this chick, but just get over it. There is literally nothing to gain by giving her your time and effort. Just move on.

And everyone else that's all "YEAH DUDE ROAST THAT SLUT" is equally retarded.

Just move on with your life dude. Pretty much everyone cheats in a long distance relationship and you would've too with the first chick with big tits and no standards that came along.
>>
>>17268497

> Cheats on a dude
> OP goes off on her
> She tries to play the "I'M the real victim here!" game

She deserves everything she's getting and more
>>
>>17268520
they're both fucking children, dude. Just dump the bitch and move on to better things

She's worth 0% of your fucking time and you're vindicating what she's doing by engaging her bullshit.

OP should've just cut everything off, no talking to her, and just started fucking other people
>>
>>17268520
This, this and more this. Fuck her in the throat and leave her to rot. Any one apologizing for this two-faced wolf in sheeps clothing should be absconded out of society.
>>
>>17268520
cheats on a dude? they're in a "long distance relationship" which means he met her on skype or some video game and they've been cybering. there's nothing to cheat on because they never had anything real.
>>
>>17268536
I'm not OP but I do agree after a good reaming he should cut all contact

>>17268544
So you'd be fine with your gf cybering with guys online? After all, it's not "real"
>>
She's cheating on you. Dump her or get cucked. It's up to you.
>>
>>17268596
>Didn't read the thread: The Post
>>
File: 1462256872658.jpg (32KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1462256872658.jpg
32KB, 500x382px
It will all get better, I promise anon.
>>
>>17268544
I actually did meet her when I was on holiday in the US and I hung out with her the entire week, I was making plans to visit her this summer by spending 100's of my own money but I'm happy that its all over now.
>>
Pic of girl, OP
>>
>>17267366
OP my Muslim gf just broke up with me almost a week ago, dating a Muslim girl sucks ass when you have to hide the relationship, I tried for three years. I'm still trying to work things out but it's best if you just move on, especially if her parents are set on her getting a arranged marriage. I'm still trying to convince myself to move on but fuck she basically cheated on you so I'm more sure about your situation.
>>
File: here.jpg (69KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
69KB, 539x960px
>>17269125
As you wish
>>
>>17269418
She's a slut, my nigga.
>>
File: huh.jpg (48KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
48KB, 539x960px
>>17269552
Sigh.. I know man its hard to let someone go that I felt so much for but in the long run she'll only hurt me more.
>>
>>17269562
I wish she hurt me more, she's fucking hot as hell. I'd let step all over my balls and puke on my face if it meant a crack at cumming on that face.
>>
Well done OP, that worthless whore is fuming her ass out

>''U-uhhh I didn't do anything! Sexting is normal! I don't talk to anyone! Except probably all of the guys who send me a heart emoji and my pants drop down :)''

Just kek. You deserve better than this cuntbag. Let her cry and rage, she'll get pumped and dumbed by 1000 douches in the future, then she'll wonder where all the good guys are.
>>
>>17269683
thanks man sometimes I blame myself for this stuff but I can't help that she has 'feelings'
>>
Woah dude....are you being serious here?

Cut ALL CONTACT IMMEDIATELY and NEVER look back.
Holy shit I'd kill a bitch if she acted like this, the disrespect.
>>
>>17270805
You're already regretting it.

Real advice: do not look at any more of her pictures. The reason you block her is so that you can't reach her in your weak moments (expect them,) not because it'll hurt her (which it will)
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.