[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1466054701910.jpg (160KB, 584x872px) Image search: [Google]
1466054701910.jpg
160KB, 584x872px
So I've invited a group of girls to see a movie some time with my friends and I. They said they'd be down but Im pretty sure they were just being nice and avoiding an awkward situation.

I said I'd text one of them to confirm a time and date but it's probably a no go.

>feels bad man
>thoughts and opinions
>>
>Invite them to movies
>Don't invite your male friends.
>Go on date with multiple girls.
>???
>Profit
>>
File: 1465260229888.png (371KB, 375x417px) Image search: [Google]
1465260229888.png
371KB, 375x417px
Do I just text anyways even if I'm certain of rejection.

>>17267233
Checked

I wish man, that's some very wishful thinking.
>>
>>17267250
You said you would confirm the time, so confirm the time.

Personally when I make plans I set a date whenever making it, then confirm the time/place on the day of.
>>
>>17267394
I guess I'll be big dick swinging.

I mean now that I think about it, the worst that can happen is them saying no. I still go on to see a movie with Freinds and probably bad mouth them the entire night.
>>
No point in bad mouthing them. One of them might genuinely like you but have something more pressing on her calendar, for all you know. Just enjoy the movies
>>
>>17267432
That's the spirit
>>
omg a cow girl
ohhh that's sooo cute!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.