[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 0320161417a.jpg (284KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0320161417a.jpg
284KB, 1280x960px
Has anyone worked crazy overtime to put their girlfriend through school? I dont mind cause I love her but she is constantly complaining that I dont take her out anymore. Is there any way to get her to understand im always broke cause I pay all her bills without being a dick?
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64KB, 760x1016px) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64KB, 760x1016px
How's the sex?
>>
No, she'll be mad no matter what.
>>
>>17263105
She'll understand if you hint at it. It's honorable what you're doing anon.

If she brings it up just in passing say it's because you work so hard and are always tired because you think you guys need the money
>>
>>17263105
Literally every episode of Cheaters where it's the woman who cheats, the first fucking words out of her mouth are
>You're never here!
Even though, yeah, he is generally working to pay for her ass and her shit. If she doesn't fully comprehend what you're doing, and why you're doing it to the point where you have to explain it to her, you've been waistline your time and she isn't worth it. She knows some fairy godmother isn't paying her bills. She's just self absorbed as fuck.
>>
Sex is meh. It'll prolong the arguement forever if I give the logical answer of why we dont go out. There has to be a way gentleman.
>>
And I feel sketchy. My buddy did this and when the girl was done school she left him. She thought she was to good for him.
>>
Suggest that she pays for her school her damn self.
>>
You are a ridiculous fool, op. She is going to bail on you once she finishes her education. She will then bad mouth you to anyone who will listen and play the victim.
>>
Dude this girl quit her shitty waitressing job. She has no income and her family are pure trailor trash.
>>
>>17263273
Probably
>>
>>17263275
You sure know how to pick them
>>
Besides calling me an idiot any suggestions?
>>
>>17263275
Maybe it's time for her to find a new job then. Seriously, you're digging your own grave here.
>>
>>17263285
I know you don't want to hear it, but the only sound advice here is to dump her, or trick her into marrying you so that you can get alimony when you divorce her (that's what happens when you support someone through their eduction) it would be your only protection.
Since you've ruled out just being honest with her like a normal human being.
>>
>>17263105
Beta provider~ oppa provide for me too! i may not have a vag but my boi pussy makes up for it :*
>>
>>17263275

And after all you do for her, she still complains.Bail out as soon as possible, she clearly doesn't care much about you but what else you can do for her.
>>
>>17263105
If this girl is a bottom-of-the-barrel poorfag, why is she even going to college? Why doesn't she just marry you so you can settle down and look for a better job?

Think, man, think. She's going to leave you when she gets her degree.
>>
>>17263286
Again. Not arguing the stupidity. If I say this shit I wont be nice about it. No matter what. Should I cut holes in my pants and leave bills all over my place?
>>
>>17263301
Don't be nice about it, you faggot.
>>
She bugs about getting married all the time. I'm not into it. And if I posted her pic it would make more sense but im not.
>>
>>17263314
So you don't want to be with this girl at all, you just want to give her tons of money and then leave?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17263301

Pretend to struggle, make up an excuse for not paying her bills. Watch how she reacts. Normaly nobody would kick her out at once if the college is not paid for, so no harm done but this will create pressure on her.
If she realizes she provides shit and is highly dependable on you she will try to better herself or leave you for a better provider, which is also good for you.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you people I said I love her. Im not a pussy we argue about this shit all the time. It ends with me raging on her and throwing the shit in her face. In 20 something posts not 1 idea except break up with her?
>>
>>17263325
You got plenty of ideas, You rejected them all.
>>
>>17263324
Thank you>>17263325
>>
>>17263325
You received plenty of ideas. The problem is that you have a poor perspective of the situation. This relationship is absolutely terrible for you, this is not a "give-and-take," she is just taking from you. That means it will end in failure.

When people say to break up, what they mean is "cut your losses now" because this is sure to end in pain.
>>
I guess im not as smart as you. If a girl complains about anything I should cut my losses.
>>
>>17263351
She's forcing you to work overtime every day so she can take almost all of your money, and then complains that you do not have enough time or money to treat her.

I'll say again:

If she is poor, why is she going to college? What is she going to do with this degree? Why does she need you to spend this money?
>>
I guess when she comes over my parents house and helps take care of my mom with alzheimers shes being selfish and the relationship is one sided. Thanks for the perspective you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17263362
Why is she going to college if she can't afford it? What is she going to do with her degree?
>>
>>17263362
How about you take care of your own parents, and she works to put herself through school? What do you get out of working yourself to death during your best years of your life for someone else?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>17263325
Marry her so your can recoup expenses once the relationship crashes and burns
> Not "into" marriage
Dump her
>I don't wanna
Be honest
> that won't work
What the fuck'em you want, OP? Instructions to cast spells?
I guess you could also just stop paying her bills and see wtf happens. I think we will all know the end result to that. I mean maybe that's how you find out how much of a fuck she truly gives about you as a person. If she wants you to take her out on 2 dates a week, say that's, $100 a week, that's $400 a month. That money has to come from somewhere. I don't know what bills you're paying, but you could say
>ok, so if I quit paying your car insurance (or whatever) that allows me to take you out to dinner one or two extra times per month. Sacrifices must be made
But we all know that a woman who doesn't understand the basic concept of time is money in the first place, is not the type to be moved by fact and figures logic,OR is simply looking for things to bitch about, because the truth is, that while she likes you paying for her shit, she really doesn't want to be with you anymore.

If you're going to LITERALLY invest this amount of cash and money into a woman, she should be the type who will understand and appreciate your contribution without you having to jump through hoops.
>>
And shes bitching because thats what women do. I need to find out where you live, where women dont complain. She started nursing school years ago and dropped out before we met. She only needed a few credits and her job sucked to begin with. I pushed her into finishing school. So this idea of cut youre losses is ridiculous.
>>
>>17263378
>Why is she going to college if she can't afford it? What is she going to do with her degree?
Do you not understand how to think ahead to the future?
>>
>>17263372
I do take care of my parents asshole.
>>
>>17263378
There are varying degrees of bitching, there is a difference between garden variety
>he said he would break down those boxes two weeks ago
>he said he would fix the lawn mower a month ago
>he said he would put the condiments away after making sandwiches but never does
And
>he never has time for me because he is working overtime to pay my tuition
>he never has spare money to spend on me because he is spending all his moneyonmytuition
>he is always stressed because his mother is ill and he is working 60 hours a week to pay my tuition
The first is regular woman shit
The second is bitchy cunt shit.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.