[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"She seems like she'd want that anyway."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1466083468812.jpg (75KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
1466083468812.jpg
75KB, 640x452px
Hi guys. I found out something.. disturbing?

A year and a half ago, I was dating this guy. Let's call him Bob. It was kind of a rebound relationship, but not on purpose. I was in a bad place from the relationship before him, and Bob was someone who introduced me to a lot of things - good and bad. We dated for around 7 months. I slept over at his house probably 5 times a week.

We liked drinking. He introduced me to xanax as well. I have constant anxiety problems and the first time he gave me one I felt amazing, and I quickly became addicted.

He would then have me drink and do xanax together, which if you don't know, is the worst combination of drugs. You will completely black out. I have never blacked out or anything like that before this.

About 2 times, I woke up in the middle of him on top of me, inside of me, thrusting. I would get really freaked out and tell him to get the fuck off me, and go back to sleep. I told him that wasn't okay with me, because I wasn't sure if I was unconscious or if I was just blacked out doing and saying things without knowing what I was doing.

Well, I JUST found out from a mutual friend (after me and Bob broke up, we remained friends and we have the same small friend group), informed me that Bob had told him a month ago that one time I was completely unconscious after we were getting fucked up, and he fucked me in my ass and came inside of it.

I feel fucking disgusting and I confronted him and he's apologized but I really want to fucking hit him in the face if I ever see him again. He knows not to show up if I'm around now, but the problem as well is that his sister is one of my friends too. But now it's funny cause everyone except for one person in the group will sit together and talk shit about me behind my back.

"Oh, she wanted it anyway probably."

"She seems like she'd like that."

Etc.

>kills self

tl;dr found out ex raped me in ass while unconscious and everyone is doing the typical blame the victim shit
>>
>Xanax and liquor is terrible combination
>hurr durr he made me do it
>hurr durr let's repeat after blacking out
>hurr durr he was penetrated me while I was blacked out
>hurr durr let's take Xanax and liquor again
>did I mention he made me do it?
Getting sick of this shit, man.
>>
>>17260729
Well, yeah, I agreed to do the drugs. I was in a bad place. But a lot of the time he'd kind of be pressuring me to do more and more, and he manipulated me into believing he was doing the same amount as me, but he was just pretending to.
>>
>>17260670
you should press charges so people dont think ur a slut or stop talking to those people thy will only make u feel like shit for the rest of ur life
>>
The fact you were none the wiser is strange. I could fuck my GF in the ass while she was blacked out, and she'd know in the morning when she cum farts and has a bit of blood in her poo.

He might just be talking talk, but it does seem pretty weird that he'd fuck you all the time when you were blacked out. You probably shouldn't let yourself get into that position with a man that had raped you before.

Fool me once...
>>
>>17260754
I wish I could press charges but for some reason I think I'd feel bad doing that, and on top of it, I have no proof or evidence and I don't want even more people knowing about this..
>>
That he raped you while you were non-consenting is illegal and you should at least threaten (get a lawyer, papers) to sue Bob if only to scare him into stopping.
>"She seems like she'd like that."
If I kept going back to my rapist for me he may get that impressions. You're delusional thinking that he "forced you to do drugs".
>he'd kind of be pressuring me to do more and more, and he manipulated me into believing he was doing the same amount as me
People use their brain in that situation. You got hooked on the drugs/booze combination and that you continued, even after the rape started, shows it was almost entirely your fault you got yourself in that situation in the first place.
>I was in a bad place
is no excuse for acting completely irresponsible
>that his sister is one of my friends too
How helpless are you? Someone rapes you. but holding your ground is out of question because you're friends with the rapist's sister? Get it together.
>I really want to fucking hit him in the face
>I feel fucking disgusting
Making backwards emotional decisions is what got you in this situation in the first place. Don't make it worst.
>>
>>17260775
Just do it. If it goes nowhere he will have that filled, so that if he does it again with someone else that has proof it'll add against him.
>>
>>17260741
the amount he is doing doesn't matter. you are responsible for your own body.

that being said you should file a police report if it is not too late. sex without consent in any form is rape and inexcusable
>>
>>17260670
you are a fucking idiot and better be glad the worst was an ass fucking. he could have let a bunch of homeless guys and farm animals have a go at your crusty holes.
>>
if you do not file a report with the police you will be potentially doing a disservice to more women. if he does this once, he is going to do it again. for the safety of others, please press charges agaisnt him.
>>
>>17260816
>>17260809
What part of 'no proof or evidence' did you both miss?
>>
File: Where your power is.jpg (40KB, 480x718px) Image search: [Google]
Where your power is.jpg
40KB, 480x718px
If I casually told my friends that I drugged and sodomized a girl, **I** would be the one who suddenly found myself friendless.

Your friends suck. Cut them out of your life, and find better people to be with.
>>
>>17260821
You don't need proof, see >>17260793
They'll be more likely to believe the next woman this happens to, if it happens again.
>>
>>17260880
It does not fucking matter how many times he is charged if there is no proof or evidence.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.