[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my husband has a way, way higher sex drive than I do. Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Help wanted.jpg (20KB, 338x264px) Image search: [Google]
Help wanted.jpg
20KB, 338x264px
So, my husband has a way, way higher sex drive than I do. Which is why, early in our relationship, we found it was easier if he had a secondary, usually a girl that he'd date for a few months and then drop, which was a mostly sexual relationship, as opposed to ours which is mostly an emotional relationship.

It's been working pretty well for the last four years, but now it's gotten a bit icky. I just found out he had anal sex with his current secondary, and it just squicks me out. I mean, it's not like we've stopped sleeping together. And I'm sure he was hygenic and washed and everything, but I cant' shake the mental image that he has shit all over his dick. How do I get that out of my head?
>>
>>17260545
>he's probably done it before
>you probably sucked shit particles off his dick
>your vagina is lined with traces of feces
>>
>>17260545
Does it taste like shit? If not, why would it even matter?

Honestly, it doesn't have to be any harder than that! If anything, you could always tell him to shower his junk.
>>
>>17260545
Are you sure it's the shit you're disgusted by? He's probably had a myriad of different bodily fluids on his dick, but you draw the line at shit?
>>
>>17260559
To each his own, no?
>>
>>17260554

He mentioned it though, and in a "are you going to be ok" sort of tone. Don't think he's done it before, although obviously not 100% sure.

>>17260557

Oh, no, I'm fully aware it's irrational. And I'm sure he's showered. It's just gross for a reason I can't adequately articulate.
>>17260559
Oh yes, it's definitely shit. Ugh.
>>
You need to give up the ass, too. Your shit will cancel her shit and your husband's dick will come out gilded and glistening.
>>
Perhaps your best option is to not talk about his sex life outside of marriage in great detail.

Bravo for being okay initially though. I want a wife like you.
>>
you really think your husband is just pulling up his pants with shit on his dick and coming home to you?

Nah, you always clean that shit off if it gets messy. usually it's only messy if it's the girls first few times.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.