[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part deux of yesterday's unpopular thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1483828.png (133KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1483828.png
133KB, 500x685px
>be friends with a girl for two years while knowing she was in love with me
>led her on very much, despite my saying I didn't feel the same way
>she's leaving the country and will be gone for a while
>made me realize how I took her for granted this whole time
>about a month ago, we get drunk and I kiss her; we've had sex a few times since that night
>don't know if I'm developing feelings for her, but going in, our feelings would be very unequal (budding romance vs in love)
>don't want to lose her from my life but realize that this friendship is not sustainable
>we've always talked daily from good morning to good night, I care about her a lot, done very date-y things when we hang out, and have chemistry in general
>at the same time, still can't resoundingly say "yes, I like her" to myself

Please advise
>>
You're a dick for leading her on. She clearly deserved better. Let her go and forget about you
>>
>>17258049
I definitely don't. She tried once (we didn't talk for two weeks), but she came back because it was too painful for her to leave. I don't know what else to do, anon. I don't want to lose her but it's wrong to stay friends with her and keep her in this limbo.
>>
>>17258109
Stop being selfish. You're clearly leading her on and making excuses not to cut her out of your life like you should, since she can't do it herself. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you stay with her she'll fall into depression and go crazy with you being wishy washy towards her. And you can't even say that you like her...
>>
>>17258118
I've thought about that phrase many times, but I figure there must be something there based on our weird friendship/relationship over the last two years. I'm just afraid one day I'll realize I did like her, but it'll be too late. This whole leaving the country thing is really rushing things too.
>>
>>17258128
>I'm just afraid one day I'll realize I did like her, but it'll be too late.

If you've known her for 2 years you should know if she's the face you want to wake up to every morning or not. Also, maybe you're just really dense but you made her your backup. Which is not cool. You had 2 years dude. Let it go.
>>
>>17258132
Isn't it possible that feelings can develop over time?
>>
>>17258667
You
Had
Two
Years
Already

Let it go. If it didn't happen in two years, it's not going to happen now
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.