[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to bang a friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kM_lPhzP_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kM_lPhzP_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
Hey /adv/, friend of mine dropping by later, and I really wanna fuck her. Any advice on how to not royally fuck up?
>>
>>17255163
Risk it to get the biscuit, OP. Make it obvious that you want to be more than friends. Also we don't know this woman so we don't know what will work best with her.
>>
Hang yourself
>>
The way to not fuck up, is to get fucked up together, and then you can fuck. Consider doing alcohol or drugs.
>>
>>17255334
Hmmmm yea , yea that could work ty
>>
Roofies. Lots and lots of roofies.

It's pretty much a certainty this way OP; slip her a mickey and be done with it.
>>
>>17255163
Dropping by like how? To pick up a blu ray she's borrowing? To drop off your sunglasses you forgot at work?

Or is she coming by to hang out?

If she's coming by to hang out, sex is definitely a distinct possibility.

What's your relationship like with this girl? Flirtatious? Have you broken the "touch-barrier"?
>>
>>17255416
Just coming to hang out, we live close by, she comes here at least once a week. Can't say flirtatious no, we've been in the same class for 6 years, and we started hanging around last 4-5. Define, touch barrier
>>
>>17255464
>Define, touch barrier
How do you sit together on the couch, does she hug you hello/goodbye? How so?

>>17255482
Disregard this then, but I still say the best way to go sexual is to show her you are comfortable with your body and end up changing in front of her or something.
>>
>>17255487
I guess then yea, last week I got a tad more "touchy" , keeping my hand on her leg, we do sit close. I may or may not have missed my queue last time, she did that thing , pseudo-pushing me and teasing me you know? Hard to decipher, we were already pretty Damn close. But she started working out and shit, she lost weight and she's becoming pretty fine
>>
>>17255163
Booze, movie (sit side by side and assess how comfortable she feels with touch and proximity), caress her hair and, if she seems to be into it (leaning her head on your shoulder, for instance), go for the kiss. Wait until it seems clear she wants you to or a moment in the movie that facilitates the act.

If she rejects your kiss, laugh the awkwardness away and say something like: "what was I thinking?". Then kiss her playfully on the cheek and joke about the embarrassment.

This approach has worked for me. My friend and I had sex a week later.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.