[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I am losing my mind. I hate my life and I feel an overwhelming sense of impending doom all the time. I get about 2 hours of "sleep" a night.

Little info :

>30
>Alcoholic
>Overweight
>No job
>Back and knee injury from previous job. In constant pain. No health insurance.
>Live with alcoholic father who is dying
>Live with brother who does literally nothing.
>I pay all the bills. I clean the house. I cook. I take care of my 2 dogs
>Brother doesn't do anything
>I don't like living in a dump so I'm forced to pick up after him. Forced to do his dishes. He doesn't even flush the toilet. Total slob. Yes I have talked to him about it, he is stupid and lazy and doesn't care.

Yea. My dad puts my bro in a pedestal.

And i have no friends or social life at all. I'm in a rut.

And I am going insane.

The fuck do I do?
>>
Fuck 'em and move out. If you can pay the bills you can pay for a small apartment. If you can't solve your problems get away from them.
>>
>>17253604
move out and dont look back
>>
File: Christine-Chubbuck-647x395.jpg (36KB, 647x395px) Image search: [Google]
Christine-Chubbuck-647x395.jpg
36KB, 647x395px
>>17253619
Can't afford to move out. We live in my dad's $1500/mo pension.

By paid the bills, I mean I pay them all. I set budgets. Etc. I control the money in the house.

I haven't had a full time job in 8 years. My credit is fucked do to medical bills. .
>>
>>17253636
I honestly think I'm going to die in this house sometime soon
>>
Sounds tough m8. I recommend looking for a job - any job, working it and saving up. There isn't much you can do, unfortunately.

Work, save and try to improve your situation. Also stop picking up after your lazy piece of shit brother and kick his ass so he actually helps out. Leeches should die.
>>
>>17253862
I've kicked his ass plenty. He won't pick up after himself. It's just not going to happen. I've lived with him most of my life.
>>
>>17253867
Literally buy a stun gun and taze him next time he disobeys you
>>
>>17253604
>>17253636
>>17253825
Leave and don't go back.

Go anywhere, even if you don't have money. There are many places in this country that would have you. Group homes, hostels, weird hippies.

There are deranged homeless drug people who survive and you can as well. Go far away and forget that they exist because you don't exist to them anyway. They don't even know who you truly are.

You can find enough money to get far away from them. You might even have enough for a little food. All you have to do is find a place where people won't let you starve and die in front of them. Plenty of places like that.

You're not helping your brother and father by being there anyway. You might even be harming your brother unintentionally by supporting his sickness.

If you stay there you will die. One way or another. Maybe even soon.
>>
I've read that everyone is telling you to leave, but in case you still want to stay, and since you control the money on the house

> Don't try to reason the little brother, he will not listen to justification of "why he should do that"
> Threaten the little shit "Since i'm fed up with you not picking up, I'm okay, I'll clean for you, but everytime I do it I'll deduce money"

Don't do it in a harsh way, so the father will not see it as a beef going on between you two.

> Buy a little board where you will write everything that need to be done in a week, same rule applies to him if he doesn't do his part.

Oc that rule also applies to you, you couldn't justify it if that doesn't apply to you but since you're saying that you're working all day, shouldn't change nothing.

If you're good with maths, you could even do it so that it grows exponentially when he wants to be an ass and still not do it.
If he's not happy he could leave.

I know it's a weird technique but stating the rules and make punishments will help you control him, you could even talk about it to your father saying how it's a fair plan for you both.

>>17253873
you're crazy
>>
If you live in the U.S., and you are living off of 1500/mo,did you check if you qualify for medicaid?
>>
Make a fake resume and lie about your work experience. Get a job working in IT, doing help desk support or something basic like that. You should be able to make at least $30
5k even in the asshole of America.
>>
>>17253898
I don't qualify
>>17253890
>You will die

I'm already dead inside, desu. I dream of death.
>>17253894
I take money from him when he's not around. I consider it a payment. He doesn't notice. And he has a lot of it. Doesn't contribute anything financially either. His gf buys him whatever he wants.
>>
>>17253913

The board idea still works. Find a consequence that he will fear and it should work.
>>
File: 1464912870196.jpg (151KB, 858x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1464912870196.jpg
151KB, 858x1088px
>>17253910
Sorry if it sounds like I'm making excuses, but I am developing agoraphobia or some shit. Anytime I get in my car and start driving I usually have to turn around because I get the shakes so bad. A month ago I went to pick up some groceries, I was shaking uncontrollably and passed out in the parking lot with the car in park. Panic attack I guess.

I am probably dying.
>>
>>17253923
Maybe but you're probably just an emotional wreck. There's no alternative though besides suicide though right? So it's just something that you have to work though.

I've personally found that it's the anticipation of something or the fear, or the obsession on the past that causes all the pain and unpleasantness. The act of doing... something isn't actually so bad.

t. 28 y/o former agoraphobic/NEET/fuckup/etc
>>
>>17253938
I dwell on the past too much. I wake up every morning thinking about the shit I should have done and the mess I'm in now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.