[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wat do?? ;n;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: trains.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
trains.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
Ok. My mom lives in the States with my baby sister and her husband Richard. I live in canada... Richard beat the living shit out of my mom last night and took the 4 year old graycin, they dont know where he is, my mom is barely able to walk, but she is out of the hospital now, she called me crying and told me her story... she lies a lot when it suits her... I'm 18, I have exams this week and she wants me to drive there and get her and graycin and drive back to Canada.... I'm fucking crying, I fddont know how to deal with this... please help... wat do.? There are no pictures to describe this or to relate to.... Pic related... thats me....
>>
get ur mum n graycin and go to canada
>>
>>17252814
yeah pretty much

also the police??

it's a real emergency im sure the university will understand
>>
>>17252843
alright.... thank anon
>>17252814
thanks other anon.
I asked her to call the police, but she cant talk properly right now, she is fucked... I dont know... ill get her to...
>>
>>17252796
Do it. Go get them. Tell the university/college/school/whatever what is happening and they will understand.
>>
>>17252796
Go and support your mom. But make sure that your mom talks to a lawyer (try Legal Aid if she cannot afford one) to get legal advice on whether she could be charged with kidnapping or any other crime if she takes Graycin to Canada. (I'm assuming Graycin is Richard's son as well.)
>>
>>17252967
>get legal advice on whether she could be charged with kidnapping or any other crime if she takes Graycin to Canada. (I'm assuming Graycin is Richard's son as well.)
That's a good point. Transporting a child across international boundaries witout the consent of both parents could be... dicey.

Definitely gotta get them put of where they are, but I'm thinking it would be best to get thhem somewhere else in the States for the time being, until you can get the legal crap worked out. A cheap hotel may be your only option on such short notice, but you can switch that out for an apartment fairly quickly if this is going to take a while.

My big advice, though: take them south. If this Richard hears you're involved, he'll assume they went north: maybe not all the way into Canada, but if they're not with you, they'll want to be closer to you. If he goes looking for them, he'll focus on a more-or-less straight line between himself and you, and as long as they aren't where he's looking, they won't get found.
>>
>>17252796
Canada family lawyer here.

Firstly, your mother ought not take the child out of the jurisdiction, let alone the state, let alone the country. Father can then go to court and get a Hague Convention order that the child be returned to his care, which the authorities in Canada will have to honour.

Your mother stinks because she's put this on you. As you say, she lies. This sucks and you obviously care and that's good. But it's not your problem to solve, it's hers.

Tell her that you love her and support her, but that she has to get the child and go to a local women's shelter, contact the police, and start the court process there.

I know that you want to rush in a help your mommy. But she's an adult, she has to do more to solve her problems and protect her child than call you, who happens to now be 18, and expect or hope that you'll rescue her.

Ignore the other posters here, they may mean well but they don't know what they are talking about. I do.

Good luck. Go visit her if you wish, and you'll likely get a deferral from your exams due to a family emergency, but don't bank on it.

tl;dr You can't fix her problems for her.
>>
>>17252854
He'll need to provide proof that his mom really was in the hospital.

They hear stories all the time so they'll want proof.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.