[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went too fast, how to fix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CTRNsN7VAAAVSDY.jpg (20KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
CTRNsN7VAAAVSDY.jpg
20KB, 480x854px
>be me
>start dating girl i really like
>everything is going normally
>suddenly she starts talking about the future of our relationship
>oh okay, she wants to clear what we should expect
>go along with it
>eventually kiss and all that, spent hours on that date
>now shes kinda distant, seems like im the only one putting any effort into our relationship

I think we went too fast /adv/. Is there a way to go back a bit or slow down without making things seem weird.
>>
Be honest with her about your feelings. The key to a good outcome in any relationship is openness. Ask her if she's alright, tell her the vibes you've been getting, and tell her how you feel. There's clearly some tension there, and if you take the initiative and be open, she'll respond with openness too. Then, you'll have your answer.
Go text her now, OP. Text the lady you fancy, and connect again
>>
>>17249685
She says everything is fine, she just isnt ready for something serious.
But she doesnt want to cease dating exclusively either. I offered her the way out and to come back when shes ready, but she doesnt want to do that.
>>
>>17249702
Hmm, that's interesting. She sounds a bit confused. I've been in that kind of situation before. She could just be scared of commitment, but hey, what do I know? I'm just an anon on an imageboard.
If she doesn't want something serious, but wants to be exclusive, then what does that make you two?
>>
>>17249718
I guess dating buddies? Not sure. But it feels pretty damn one sided.
If we dont talk unless i initiate conversation, its kinda silly.
>>
>>17249722
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure she has some stuff to think about. Girls don't lead people on "on purpose". I guess the proper thing to do is giving her some space to sort out her feelings. She'll come to you eventually. And if she doesn't well... you will have your answer. In one form or another.
>>
>>17249737
This is kinda what i settled on. If she wants me, she'll come to me. Im not gonna keep this relationship alive by myself and will let it die if I must
>>
>>17249740
Yea, life is too short to worry about things beyond your locus of control. Good luck m8
>>
>>17249767
thanks bud, appreciate your time
>>
>>17249661
This also pertained to me closely. Thanks mates
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.