[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/, my problem is a little strange but here it goes:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: TooExpensive.jpg (23KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
TooExpensive.jpg
23KB, 300x336px
Alright /adv/, my problem is a little strange but here it goes: I'm gay and when I masturbate I'll sometimes finger my ass. Whenever I do this I can feel this thing that feels like bone. It's solid and ends in a rounded point. I guess I'm worried about two things. Most importantly, could I be in any danger from this? Could this cause longterm problems? This isn't a new discovery, I've know about it for about maybe 3 years. The second thing I'm worried about is any problems it might cause for intimacy. I've never been with another person sexually but I wanted to explore that and I'm afraid that I might be unfuckable because of it.

Before anyone says it, I've been thinking about going to a proctologist but it's so expensive that I want to try the free option of posting on /adv/ first.

Thanks for any help.
>>
That's your prostate you dummie.
>>
LMFAO
>>
>>17247875
Prostate is solid large protrusion?
>>
>>17248158
Does it feel good when you hit it? If yes, that's your prostate you dummy.
>>
>>17247836

Medfag here. Unless you have some deviant anatomy and skeletal system jazz going on, there's not a lot down in that neck of the woods. Prostate is anterior (towards the front of your body). Tailbone is posterior( back) . Anal sphincter. Colon. Pretty much it for the immediate stuff. While your chances are you just discovered what your tailbone feels like, here are some basic questions

How are you putting your finger in? From the front (you on your back or from standing position) or from behind (laying on side on laying on front)?

Have you experimented with objects yet to determine if there is a true issue?

What does your shit look like and do you have issues dedicating? I ask this because if you do have a problem, pooping would be strenuous and your poop shapes would be non uniform
>>
>>17248163
It doesn't feel good or bad, just weird. But you seem to know what you're talking about so I won't worry too much about it then. Thanks.
>>
>>17248193
I'm usually on my back when I feel it.

I haven't really used any objects yet.

Definitly no problem with pooping.

You said I could have discovered what my tailbone felt like. Is that normal?
>>
>>17248206
If your finger is hooked and your pressure that you're applying is going upwards toward the ceiling or to your head, it's not your tailbone. It could very well be your prostate. Everyone's is different and yet same to one degree or another

If you're pushin downward and feel it more with the back of your finger, them yes, you may be feeling the outline of your tailbone

Now, ass play aside, OP of you do feel something odd that you can't make out or if this structure starts to hinder your bodily functions in any way, you need to go see your local physician. It's good you're poking around there (not trying to make a fag joke). A lot of men ignore the poop chute for most of their lives and end up getting surprised when something serious happens.

Research and look up self prostate exam. Later on in life this will be crazy inportant, but as your intimacy is going to be involving that area quite a bit, educating yourself is a good idea
>>
>>17248249
If, not of. Typos and no morning coffee
>>
>>17248252
Don't worry, medbro. I applaud your defecation.
>>
>>17248249
Seriously thank you. I'll look that stuff up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.