[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk why but my bf is at a concert and I'm scared he is/going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: romantic-love-letter.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
romantic-love-letter.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
idk why but my bf is at a concert and I'm scared he is/going to cheat on me?

hes with his cousin and I'm worried hes gonna cheat or something because hes like 3 hours away. I mean hes pretty much been texting me during the whole thing voluntarily, but he just texted me and said he cant find his cousin, which makes me feel uncomfortable because that means they split up? why would they split up and why would his cousin go off somewhere alone? also theres a good chance they were probably drink too

should I be worried? also he didn't even invite me to the concert which I know its not a big deal but just a small part of me thinks its incase he wants to meet someone or something=/
>>
Are you >>17246166 ?
>>
>>17246249
yessss, but he just said he cant fnd his cousin and I just said "what do you mean did he just walk away? did you call him? like 15 minutes ago and he hasn't replied. and I'm just worried he got drunk and is cheating on me maybe not even having sex with someone but kissing/touching another girl. :( I'm so scared.. that I wont hear from him for hours or until tomorrow, and then I wont know what to believe=/
>>
>>17246232
okay he said he found him but I don't get why they lost each other or went separate ways I'm freaked out......

like I know when I was single and if I ever got drunk, id usually find some random guy to parade me around/kiss me/ touch me ( I'm talking about at bars, but I don't see how a concernt is different, I'm sure theres tons of drunk hoes there..)
>>
>>17246268
Well its a concert, its easy to lose someone, Maybe his cousin needed the bathroom or something. If you are really worried tell him about it.
>>
>>17246274
I guess, but isn't it kinda weird???
>>
>>17246274
so I asked him how he got lost and he said "we got pushed different ways going through the crowd"

like why was he going through a crowd???? I'm weirded out.........

he sent me snap of them there and they were sitting on the lawn on a blanket why the fuck would they be pushing through a crowd
>>
>>17246232
Quit worrying about it, he's not doing anything wrong. Just because you were a slut in the past doesn't mean he's doing the same shit
>>
>>17246306
Maybe to sit closer to the music?

Really, don't you think your acting a bit too paranoid?
>>
>>17246316
ive never been a slut lol. I lost my virginity to him and I was 22/just turned 23 and ive never cheated on him

>>17246330
yeah I probably am. hes been texting me the whole time lol but hes being extra emotional and sometimes if I'm out and see guys looking at me and stuff I act like that in text to him because I feel guilty? idk??
>>
>>17246330
like hes been texting me the whole time and saying I wish you were here and cant wait to see you tomorrow and stuff like being extra mooshy
>>
>>17246306
BECAUSE ITS A GODDAMN CONCERT
>>
holy shit stop
>>
>>17246232
>>17246341
Insecure as fuck. Look at it this way: Even if he is cheating you aren't there so you can't do anything about it. No sense in getting all crazy and riled up over something that might not even be happening. If you happen to find out he cheated you have every right to be angry, but until then you just come off as an insecure bitch. If you can't handle that then you need to break up and learn to be happy single for a while.
>>
>>17246394
true. I'm just gonan chill out. youre completely right. that was my old attitude then I slowly became like this I guess because I love him so much and I'm so scared of losing him and the thought of him with another girl in any way makes me so mad..but ur right theres nothing I can dooooooooo.. mind as well just be happy and live my life haha
>>
Fellow to girl here. You really need to stop being so insecure. This type of bullshit is a quick way to get dumped and sometimes cheated on. Believe me I've been there. Feeling like your man is gonna find someone else when you aren't around sucks. The truth is you think less of yourself than you want to realize. He cose you for a reason and if he's going to cheat he will. Stop trying to catch him doing it. I don't know what it is but when we are insecure it makes us go looking for blood. Making ourselves miserable. Wait til you love yourself more to be in a relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.