[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf wants to dump me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1465672349378-976436184.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1465672349378-976436184.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Long Story Short, my gf want to dump me, she say Im Not mature enough for Her and shit like that, she's right actually since Im 19 and she 25 But i need something to convince Her in the Short term that i am, just to have a chance to demonstrate Her that i can act mature. Any advice ?
>>
Stop capitalizing random words for emphasize, it makes you seem more immature. Hope this helps
>>
>>17245096
I dont do it in purpose it's my phone keyboard
>>
Did she explain to you what she means by being immature? I mean, it helps for yourself and for people trying to give you advise if you know what is wrong, specifically.

If she just said ''you are immature'' the best way to start to act more mature is to talk about this. Ask why she thinks so and propose solutions to the problems.
>>
I won't help you since she is probably right.

Let her find someone matching her age, let yourself get some younger gal.
>>
>>17245071
>But i need something to convince Her in the Short term that i am, just to have a chance to demonstrate Her that i can act mature. Any advice ?
Only that trying to "convince" her of your maturity is, in and of itself, immature.

It's over, senpai. Let her go.
>>
>>17245071
>my gf want to dump me
Dump her before she gets the chance.
>>
>>17245071
For the age difference, she doesn't really sound that mature either, through the way that she's presenting ultimatums to a 6 years younger kid because he's "not mature enough".
What the fuck did you expect cunt? Either make your peace with it or let the "kid" go gently.
>>
>>17245129
It's not a race.

You can look over your messages and double check grammar and spelling before you hit submit. Taking an extra 5 seconds to type correctly will make you seem a lot more mature.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.