[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex feels too good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nwyi1v4nYA1qgq28go1_1280.jpg (220KB, 1280x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwyi1v4nYA1qgq28go1_1280.jpg
220KB, 1280x467px
I just lost my virginity to my fiance a few nights ago and we've been doing it pretty frequently since. The problem is that I have always been overly sensitive with foreplay(he has been able to make me come within five minutes consistently with just his fingers in the past). Now I find that it's even worse with actual sex; I last maybe two-three minutes of fast penetration before I start trembling uncontrollably and clenching up, making it a little painful(for both of us) and hard for him to do his job.

TL;DR - how do I stop being overly sensitive?
>>
>I just lost my virginity to my fiance a few nights ago
>just lost my virginity
>to my fiance

Holy shit - what? Is this bait?
>>
>>17244576
the more you have sex, the longer it will last as time moves forward. how come you waited so long to your virginity? just wondering.
>>
>>17244677
I hope so, I mean he doesn't seem to mind but it is a little frustrating/embarrassing always having to finish him off with my mouth or hands.

Also we just didn't have the right time or right place- we were in a long distance relationship for a while and when we would meet up we were never alone for enough time to do the full do (plus I have this insane phobia of pregnancy and wanted to make sure that there was a 0% chance that I could get pregnant, which means until I could stack birth control I only wanted to do foreplay)
>>
>>17244677
>the more you have sex, the longer it will last as time moves forward.
Pretty much this.

Honestly, though, my advice is not to stop at one orgasm. After 2-3 orgasms' worth of foreplay, things should relax, and then you can try intercourse.
>>
>>17244671

What?
>>
>>17244700

The problem is that after one orgasm, I'm pretty much done for at least twenty minutes. I quiver a lot and have to cool down from the over-stimulation. It can be overbearing to the point where he has to ask if I'm okay because I'm just out of it.

I will work on it though, hopefully it will get a bit less intense if I power through.
>>
>>17244712
I have the same problem, I last about 5 - 10 minutes (maybe 15 with breaks). And my gf needs more sex. I'm not really complaining tho because it would be worse the other way around. Tho I would really like to pound her nice and hard for 15 min straight, I love the face and sounds she makes when pounded hard.

Oh, a tip could be anal sex, you can also train this, play a lot first. And give yourself an enema before sex.

Btw I think it's really hot that you come so quick, also the quivering etc.
>>
>>17244576
women orgasm is hot AF
it validates you as a man

problem is that the majority of the women think that it's all up to the man.. few ones actually know how to get themselves off during intercourse.
>>
since sex talk is best talk:

My ex GF loved it when I came inside her, would beg me for it. also more people on /adv/ mentioned they liked it
why do women love it when a man comes inside her?
>>
>>17244576
Take it up the ass
>>
>>17245674
evolutionary predisposition? a kink? It's not stimulation, women cannot feel cum, they only feel the penis twitch a bit.

During sex when my wife cums she needs something to "cum around", and likes me to still be inside her. She just gets so tight and climax moans are just such a turn on for me it always sends me over the edge. She begs me to cum inside, but that's less for my goo and more just to keep my dick in her.
>>
>>17245686
>>17245030

My boyfriend isn't really into anal. I'm okay with it but he says normal sex will have to get boring for him first before he is okay with trying it.

>>17245674

It just feels more raw. Not exactly more pleasurable but its the thought that turns me on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.