[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will god be mad at me if i kill myself in the future? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Will god be mad at me if i kill myself in the future? I think i might after my parents die, I'll be 40+ and people used to die in their 40's or sooner, never older.
>>
People also used to wipe their ass with their fingers without inventing soap yet.
>>
Pretty sure an all knowing, all seeing eldritch entity can understand your plight and desire to end your existence early.
The teal people that'll be pissed will be the ones that'll have to clean whatever's left of you up, so make sure you tie up all of your loose ends and end yourself in a way that least inconveniences other people.
>>
>>17240620
Why wait? Do it now.
Also there is no god or afterlife. You are on a time clock and its ticking down to oblivion.
>>
>>17240620
>Will god be mad at me if i kill myself in the future?
I am unaware of any monotheistic god-concepts that look kindly on suicide. So assuming monotheism (as you apparently do), probably.

>I think i might after my parents die, I'll be 40+ and people used to die in their 40's or sooner, never older.
Nope. There have been lower life expectancies ay certain points in history, but this has usually been due to wars, plagues, or (in women's cases) childbirth pulling down the average. Maximum age hasn't actually gone up very much in the last couple thousand years.
>>
>>17240742
Stop forcing your beliefs on people.
>>
>>17240620
God isn't real you fucking idiot
>>
>>17240779
My "beliefs" are based on the assumption that something that cant be proven is false.
>>
>>17240851
>>17240804
There is no one worse than who tries to disprove somebodies religion by forcing their own. I hope you get better.
>>
>>17240851
>My "beliefs" are based on the assumption that something that cant be proven is false.
A good concept in law, but not anywhere else. You've even gotten the basic underpinnings of the scientific method wrong: you don't gain scientific acceptance by proving something true, but by repeatedly trying and failing to prove it false. This is why unfalsifiable things -that is to say, things that cannot be proven false even if they actually are false- are considered unscientific.

But it doesn't matter to this discussion. No one here is going to change IP's religious convictions, no matter how hard they may try. Any attempt will only turn him (her?) off the thread. Better to work with those convictions, to come to a conclusion that OP might actually find satisfying.
>>
>>17240881
>Lack of a hat
>Is type of a hat

Come on, I thought we ended this bullshit "atheism is relligion" 5 years ago.
>>
Any God that created a world this shit where everyone suffers, and millions are killed in genocide for literally no reason isn't a god worthy of worship. Any God who refuses to make his presence known in ways we can understand but then condems you to eternal suffering just for not believing in him even if you were a righteous person is not a god worth believing in.

Who gives a fuck what God thinks, God can go fuck himself.
>>
>>17240620
Lain won't be mad, anon.
Let's all love Lain.
>>
>>17241455
All debatable, but again, not useful in this context. Why do you insist on shitting all over perfectly valid discussions with this kind of derailing?
>>
>>17241488
Legit. When will people see that life is all about love. Love Lain always.
>>
File: 1465588791924.png (327KB, 668x461px) Image search: [Google]
1465588791924.png
327KB, 668x461px
>>17240620
Alice, go to bed!
>>
>>17240620

I used to think like you. Existing hurts me and I live in near-permanent anxiety. My only qualms about killing myself are that it'll hurt my dad and grandma.

I decided to kill myself anyway. But then I realized that I can do it later, after I've had some chocolate or played some Serious Sam. Eventually I just started doing shit like hitting on women and talking to strangers. I was scared but what was gonna happen? Would I die from shame? I can always pull a Hitler escape If things get too distressing.

See where that line of thought gets you.
>>
>>17241634
Your question is predicated on a belief in God, since we do not we're trying to bring you over to our line of thinking which will nullify your problem.
>>
>>17242382
>Your question is predicated on a belief in God,
Not my question.

>since we do not
Speak for yourself, bucko.

>we're trying to bring you over to our line of thinking which will nullify your problem.
You expect to bring someone over to your line of "thinking" in a single forum thread? Get real; that never happens in either direction. The philosophical questions involved are too complex. That makes your continued attempts at derailment useless. Which, I suspect, yiu know perfectly well.
>>
>>17240742
Nice try faggot but you're not even half right.
>>
>>17240620
You are god. And it's a good idea to wait for your folks to die.
>>
>>17240899
Not that anon, but you seem to have it backwards. The existence of a god or gods is unfalsifiable, meaning that it can't be proven false. That means that, until some evidence comes to light that proves it to be true, we assume that it isn't.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.