[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys help me analyze her texts to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (250KB, 1242x1793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1242x1793px
Can you guys help me analyze her texts to me?
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 1242x1713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1242x1713px
I'm "the guy out there" if that isn't obvious to you guys, she doesn't know I like her, we're pretty close friends.
>>
She's not interested. Like at all.

This is what I do when a guy tries to talk to me and I know he likes me but I don't want to be a bitch and tell him outright that it's not gonna work. I thought it'd be obvious by her one word responses but I mean, I guess not.
>>
>>17240005
>>17240013
KEK
>>
>>17240005
Wow you're such a bitch
>>
>>17240029
I'm a huge beta, I don't deny that.
>>
Either she's got the shittiest self esteem ever, doesn't want to make assumptions, or just outright rejected you.
>>
Stop being a cuck and just ask her on a date. If she says no she says no your already in too deep might as well I doubt she's that stupid not to understand what you already said.
>>
Why don't girls like this just say "hey, I'm not interested" then just block them or stop responding? Do they secretly enjoy the attention? Are they too socially inept to just say how they feel?
>>
>>17240005
>>17240013
please never text any other person again in your life.

also she knows you like her and doesnt like you, i guarantee 100%
>>
I thought I had problems with girls, holy fuck LMAO
>>
>>17240022
Seconding this chick, as another chick.

You have no chance, OP. Stop making yourself look ridiculous.
>>
>>17240040
She's extremely socially inept.
>>
I hope you aren't serious OP, post this on YLYL or cringe threads in /b/ too, it's pretty hilarious.
>>
She could just be trying to be modest
Just ask her
>>
>>17240033
She can probably smell the thirst on you. Id just tell her how I feel and get it over with. If she doesn't feel the same way then too bad. If she does then give her the D.
>>
>>17240005
>>17240013
>you're so oblivious sometimes
I CAN LITERALLY TASTE THE FUCKING IRONY
>>
She fucking knows you like her you idiot. fucking ask her out and stop being a bitch or move on without telling her and be a bitch.
>>
>>17240040
Because a lot of guys who get rejected out right get mad. "You're an ugly slut anyways" "You'd be lucky to get a pity fuck" etc etc

That and we're told constantly to be nice and let people down softly. So yeah man it's sucks for you, but it sucks for us too. I've turned down guys in person who have gone nuts on me.
>>
>>17240005
She wants you to fuck off. Not only will she never date you, shell never be your friend either. Just delete her number and forget the ho
>>
>>17240040
Girls are deathly afraid of confrontation and awkward encounters. They would rather fuck a guy when cornered than have to turn him down out right. That's why we see all these next day rape accusations. They get themselves into risqué situations, feel awkward, begrudgingly consent to sex, and then get mad at the guy when he leaves.
>>
>>17240060
We're actually good friends, that could be the problem.
>>
>>17240065
Have been diagnosed with the 'tism?
>>
>>17240046
I might to get some keks actually, I didn't realize how autistic I actually sounded.
>>
>>17240067
*am
>>
>>17240065
look. im sorry i have to be this blunt but you seem a little dense so there is no other way:

you are not friends. i can sense even from the other side of the globe that she wishes you werent in her life.
do her and yourself a favour and at the very least stop all romantical advances.
>>
>>17240078
Take is a step further and KILL YOURSELF OP YOU BETA CUCk
>>
She knows what you're getting at and is too afraid to just say "I don't like you like that."
>>
>>17240005
Protip: If she's giving one word responses, she really doesnt want to talk to you.

If you think you're being subtle, youre not. Girls pick up on that shit easily, its like a sixth sense.

And they also don't give direct answers about this sort of thing,either. What a world we live in right?
>>
>>17240005
She knows you're hitting on her. She doesn't like you. Move on.
>>
>>17240022
Another chick here I also do this. Simply not interested and too nice to hurt your feelings. She's trying to get the conversation to die.
>>
>>17240005
While she probably just wants you to fuck up I know a girl with such low self-esteem that would respond the same way just because the topic itself makes her uncomfortable and not OP. But this chance is very slim.
>>
>>17240005
She is so completely not interested.

I could tell before I even looked at the image. Look at the "green to gray" ratio.

Dude stop wasting your time.

Try ignoring her and talking to other girls. She'll miss the attention and come running.
>>
>>17240183
This being said, don't tell her you aren't talking to her anymore.

Just stop responding.

It's kind of fun
>>
>>17240178
Stop. This is not the kind of advice that OP needs.

OP needs to move on and find some slut who will suck on his penis.
>>
If she didn't like you why would she keep replying? Persevere bro.
>>
>>17240196
This, OP

It's clearly a gauntlet scheme, she's trying to see if you'll go the extra mile for her. PUSH THROUGH
>>
>>17240196
Ugh Christ don't troll him.

Bless your heart, OP. I'm sure you still believe in true love too.

Look, I set a precedent when I was young - basically, if a girl every texts you the word "meh" - or any other single word response, she isn't worth your time because she's uninterested.

You should learn when to not respond at all.

Also stop being a faggot and trying to be all coy. Don't try to tease her into saying "I like you too anon" and expect her to fall in love.

Women are impressionable and vapid, mostly.

You have to TELL THEM what they want. And that's what they want. A man who tells them what they want.
>>
>>17240204
Not OP but could you elaborate on telling them what they want?
>>
>>17240204
A good question.

They want a man. They want a man who is sure enough in himself that when she asks "where are we going for food?" He can say "We're getting steak, you like steak." And then he can pay for it.

Women don't want a man who is easy-breezy, they want a solid mountain. Women want a man who can make daily, career, life, financial decisions - everything for them.

You need to tell them that's who you are, without telling them specifically. You need to express it. You need to prove that's who you are by responding to their stupid tests appropriately.

It's all a tall order, but it all stems from self-worth, self-esteem, and simply knowing what you are and are not capable of.
>>
>>17240005
Please be b8, nice trips dawg
>>
File: 1464976673415.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
1464976673415.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>>17240005
>>17240013

Op pls an hero.
>>
>>17240040
For all the reasons already mentioned in the thread.Plus also, if you reject a guy before he's actually made a move, like OP, the guy tends to get even more pissy.
>>
>>17240040
It's not "enjoyment", it's a need. Being able to throw men into their orbit gives them validation. It makes them better than other girls, because it means they're prettier or wtf ever.
>>
>>17240078
>Girls are deathly afraid of confrontation and awkward encounters. They would rather fuck a guy when cornered than have to turn him down out right. That's why we see all these next day rape accusations. They get themselves into risqué situations, feel awkward, begrudgingly consent to sex, and then get mad at the guy when he leaves.
1000% corrrect. this anon is right OP she is a) not interested AT ALL b) isnt even your friend AND YES (no irony) we can tell from that little snapshot of your convo
>>
>>17240253
This. OP, you have been fooled into thinking this girl is your friend because that's what she wants you to believe.

Don't fall for this shit man, you're going to hold on forever, and simply be devastated when she fucks some other dude she met earlier that night.
>>
>>17240078
>romantical
Dude how do fucking magnets work?
>>
Without context, I would've assumed she was an acquaintance that you've had a crush on for some time, and decided to randomly hit her with this shit one day. She has 0 interest in you.
>>
>>17240040
He never asked her you fucking dingus. Do you have any idea how much of a prick you'd look for assuming someone liked you and then turning them down?
Plus you know, beta that he is, he would immediately claim he wasn't interested to defend his hurt ego.

Also OP she wants you to stop talking to her.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-10+at+02.03.16).jpg (196KB, 707x1055px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-10+at+02.03.16).jpg
196KB, 707x1055px
>>17241652
Basically what I think. She has literally zero interest. Not even interest in you as a friend. But she does not want to seem like an asshole by ignoring you.
At least the one I tried to get with at least had responses that indicate interest in me as a decent friend. (Pic related)
>>
>>17241681

You are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>17240022

this. im a dude and even ive done it. please just ditch her she isnt good for you OP
>>
>>17240033
Wow you even admit to being beta? What a fucking joke. Let me give you an ultimatum bucko. Make this choice now, either nut the fuck up and act like a man or say goodbye to prissy forever, because a girl will NEVER go for some limp dick boy. Go do some self actualization and become alpha.
>>
>>17240054

lol this
>>
>>17240157
oh she's "TOO NICE" god bless her whore heart.
she was probably too nice to the guys with confidence and money too... how's about stop playing games and just speak whats on your bimbo minds just to stop wasting fucking time.
>>
>>17240040

why should a girl have to be blunt if the man wont? the man (op) is refusing to say what he feels, what he wamts, what he means. he is expecting her to pick up the slack and do literally all of the work for him.

why? why should it be her job?
>>
>>17240005
She's younger than 30 older than 19 skinny and probably is a boring lay...WOT detected
>>
>>17241716
girls love using these special terms like " too nice to hurt him" and "doing ALLL THE WOOORK" it just translates to 2 people not ready to socialize and fuck...

PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND RING HER BELL NIGGER
>>
>>17240005
>>17240013
This is bait right? She's giving you 1 and 2 word answers, she's not interested man. Just tell her to start talking or fuck off and don't message her ever again
>>
>>17241723

all im arguing here is that the woman should not be hated for avoiding the topic the same way OP is.

he refuses to actually state what he feels and wants.

so she refuses to respond to his 'hints'.

shes not a bad guy here
>>
>>17241729
This and only this, holy fuck.
>>
>>17240040
Because they're spineless
>>
>>17241736

>shes spinless for not addressing OPs stupid 'MAYBE SOMEONE LIKES YOU HURR DURR MAYBE ME MAYBE NOT IDK LUL'

not as spineless as OP. what a world you must live in
>>
OP is an autist and she is a bitch.
>>
>>17241729
she's not avoiding anything. just using tricks to keep looking like a center character of a novel.
>>
>>17241709
Because it's fun :^)

whores unite
>>
>>17240040

>>Accusing a girl of being socially inept

>>Sperging out and passive-aggressively try to make her realize that you like her without actually coming out and saying it

Yeah, get fucked lol
>>
>>17241749
>Sums up half of the threads on /adv/
>>
>>17241776

What fucking tricks? By using one or two word responses? Holy shit man, girls are a fucking mystery!!!
>>
File: 1437421418734.jpg (417KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1437421418734.jpg
417KB, 2500x2500px
>>17241776
>just using tricks to keep looking like a center character of a novel.
>>
File: Buying Handhelds.jpg (17KB, 261x233px) Image search: [Google]
Buying Handhelds.jpg
17KB, 261x233px
>>17240040
Because women don't want to be pegged as the bitch or cunt that breaks their heart.

It bothers the shit out of me when I'm talking to a girl, but if I get a whiff of her not being interested like pic related, I just say "Listen, if you don't want to chat, just let me know. Not gonna hurt my feelings, but I don't wanna be wasting my time if you're not into it."

The main issue is both because men (This is coming from a guy) are all tough and shit until they get their feelings or pride hurt, then they immediately blame the girl. The other reason is because women aren't afraid to just be the bitch. So what if the guy thinks your a cunt for not liking him? Tell him to fuck off. I'd always rather be told to fuck off rather than to be pity-talked-to for another week because she would feel bad about telling me she's not interested.
>>
>>17240005
just ask her out. So what if she says no?
>>
>>17240013
Have you just ever pulled your dick out?
>>
File: J3rQQhGk_400x400.png (286KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
J3rQQhGk_400x400.png
286KB, 400x400px
>>17241894
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her!! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Get some weed, get a pipe, and get stoned! I'm out of my MIND right now on fucking drugs right now holy cow!!!!
>>
Man up and tell her that you're interested. You're not coming off as clever, you're coming off as a shy little baby.

If you tell her outright and without any fluff then she's obligated to do one of two things, either not respond anymore in which case she's an attention craving cunt and you should drop her immediately, or she'll also have to be straight forward and give you a confirmation on whether she likes you back or not. By being indirect you allow her to do the same.
>>
>>17240065
Oh god...
>>
>>17240022
THIS

I really can't stress this enough. Stop messaging her.
>>
Honestly just out right ask her out. I did, and even though it did not go well, I still am on good terms with her.

Honestly you have nothing to loose
>>
>>17240005
My best guess is that she doesn't want tot talk about relationships. Her answers seem very uninterested. She's simply indulging you for attention. Stop texting her. She'll think your mad at her and gossip to her friends about how you can't take rejection, but there isn't any good way out of this situation.
>>
File: 1457376324864.jpg (40KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
1457376324864.jpg
40KB, 540x513px
>girls constantly tell guys that they need to be direct and straightforward
>but they all admit that they just give one word responses that skirt around the subject to avoid simply saying "no, I'm not interested"

Yeah, and you all wonder why everyone on this board hates women and their bullshit.
>>
>>17243170
Not even close to everyone, the board you're looking for is /r9k/
>>
>>17243170
And everyone else in the world hates people like you.
>>
>>17243176
This board is getting more and more like /r9k/ as the months go by. Point still stands though that women live by bullshit double standards like that. Not saying that OP shouldn't have grown a pair and just said what he meant from the get-go, but that doesn't excuse the girl in the OP and all the chicks who came into this thread to throw in how they've done the same thing plenty of times for being a bunch of hypocrites.

>>17243181
So you don't have a counter argument? So I'm pretty much right in this observation?
>>
>>17240005

you must have been raised by your mother or sisters. you're flirting the way a girl flirts. stop it.
>>
>>17240223
>Women want a man who can make daily, career, life, financial decisions - everything for them
Not OP but if this is true for all women then they can go die in a fire or something. I'm not gonna live anyone's life or act as their daddy or some shit.
>>
>>17243249
It is true because, unlike men, when a woman grows up she thinks she's still entitled to being taken care of like when she was 10 years old. Not all women are like this but by far most of them are so good luck finding a gem that isn't like that.

Part of the reason you need to live life for yourself is because a woman can and will drain everything personal about you to feed her own desire for attention and care. It's advice that's supposed to train you for the realization that your gf will break up when she finds someone who can better support her whims and your future wife declares you the right male to leech off of for the rest of her life (or if her whim changes again, then she cheats on you and takes half your money, half your belongings, and all your kids).
>>
>>17243310
Well wouldn't it be far more mature and acceptable to just dump her and look for a more mature woman?
>>
>>17240013
i threw up
>>
this thread killed me inside
>>
>>17243233
This is true.
>>
>>17243315
Yes but the problem is that most women are like this. Either spend a decade sifting through grown ups who live like children to find the one who actually acts her age, or just not bother with women and all the bullshit they bring along with them.
>>
>>17240005
>>17240013
wow take a fucking hint
>>
>>17243331
Eh I will take either, I don't want to settle for a womanchild at all. I don't want a couple who wants me to do all the hard work; I've got enough with myself.
>>
This is pretty funny OP, you really look like a beta faggot

Its so obvious to everyone, including her. I'm pretty sure anyone past the age of 16 would be able to tell that you're just beating around the bush like a bitch. Why not just get out with it already and save everyone the damn trouble.
>>
Oh God, thanks for the laughs, OP.
This thread was cringey enough, but not too much to be unfunny.
Thanks again.
>>
>>17240040
>Are they too socially inept to just say how they feel?
Pretty much.
Girls are often brought up to hold being polite and nonconfrontational as a priority, and brought up on media that treats their disinterest in a man as an obstacle to be overcome, as if not feeling the same way is cruel in itself.

There's not really a polite standard for how to tell a guy you're not interested, which creates a two-fold problem of girls not knowing how to do it and guys not knowing how to take it. So when girls DO just be clear about it, it's not unusual to get really bad reactions - not always, but often enough that it can be a deterrent.

It's not cool, honestly, and it'd benefit everyone if they could just be clear. But I get why it happens.

But forgetting all of that, OP's just as guilty of being unclear - all he needs to do is ask her out. But he's only hinting, so she's only hinting. Why is it her job to take it to that level and say "I know what you're doing, and I'm not interested"? What if that's NOT what he's doing, and she just looks up herself? Or it is, and he just saves face by saying she's up herself anyway?
So why is that her job to say "I'm not interested", and not his job to say "I'm interested"?
You're asking more of her than you are of OP if you expect her to be clear here.
That's a big thing that people constantly overlook in these situations.
>>
>>17243329
How does a girl flirt?
>>
>>17240157

Not to single you out, but can we stop calling it 'too nice'? Because I'm betting it's really a matter of too scared, or nonconfrontational, or awkward.
There's nothing nice about letting someone make an ass of themselves and leaving them confused. I'm not for a moment saying that there's any other option in a situation like this (>>17243957 here) but it's not being nice, and calling it that only fosters resentment from those on the receiving end and encouragement for those dishing it out.

It's just really shitty how many fearful and self-deprecating behaviours we as a society encourage by calling it 'nice'. It's not always nice to avoid conflict, it's not always nice to put others before yourself, it's not always nice to feel bad about things that aren't your fault. Quiet is not the same thing as nice. You can be nice while having a backbone.
>>
>>17240005
one word answers, you're done for nigga
>>
>>17241832
>but if I get a whiff of her not being interested like pic related, I just say "Listen, if you don't want to chat, just let me know. Not gonna hurt my feelings, but I don't wanna be wasting my time if you're not into it."
Genuinely curious, how does that usually go?
>>
>>17243170
>>girls constantly tell guys that they need to be direct and straightforward
Which OP isn't being, hence the girl being unable to say no to a question he hasn't asked.
>>
>>17243310
>It is true because, unlike men, when a woman grows up she thinks she's still entitled to being taken care of like when she was 10 years old.

Oh please, men do this too. Daddy-Husband goes out and make the money, then they come home where Mommy-Wife makes them dindins and asks about their day and cleans up after them. It's a codepende- I mean, symbiotic relationship.

That's why we tried to leave that shit behind in the 50s, it's fucking creepy.
>>
>>17244009
>It's a codepende- I mean, symbiotic relationship.
Not really. I mean, plenty of guys have basic home maintenance and cooking ability, and bachelors and spinsters alike weren't dying of starvation and dirty laundry en masse.

If anything, it was a more stable but less fulfilling arrangement then than it is now, for better or worse.

Which isn't to imply the 50's were "better" so to speak, but both then and now have their own pros and cons.
>>
>>17240040

Most are coward princesses.
>>
>>17240005

whats to analyse she hates you something fierce
>>
>>17240005
>>17240013
She's totally into you. You should send dick picks immediately
>>
You basically have two options depending on how much you like her.

If you really like her and can't see her as anything but a romantic or sexual interest then just ask her out or make it explict that you want a relationship. If she rejects you then so what? The air is cleared at least, you're free to worry and agonise over other things.

The other option is if you don't really want her but just think you do. You know with the social pressure around having a gf and everything it's possible you just want a relationship with her because you think that's what you want/what society says will make you happy. In this case you probably want to stay friends.
>>
I'm not OP but I have a question related.

A girl starts chatting with me on facebook, but as soon as she writes down her question/thoughts/answer, she goes unavailable.
I would like to emphasize, that she is the one trying to talk to me, but it takes her like an hour to answer. I'm honestly thinking about not answering her at all anymore.
>>
>>17244192
Question: why does she do it? She is definitely not uninterested, since she stearted chatting almost everytime.
>>
>>17244198
Sounds like she does other things besides chatting and looks at her phone during a break or when she has time.
>>
You are being obvious as fuck and it's clear she's not interested. She totally got your "hey i'm the interested guy i'm talking about", she's not stupid.

Back when i was with my ex some guy texted her the same thing (he didn't know she was with me), she felt bad for him, it was kinda sad. Please don't do that.

I don't wanna say it's "beta" because i hate this beta/alpha kinda thing but dude
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.